Welcome to UK Sex Forum, Guest! Log In or Sign Up For A FREE Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Being the opposite sex

Red_Velvet Offline

Bisexual
Female

Being the opposite sex

I've often wished I could be a man for 24hrs so I could feel what it is like fucking a woman and what getting your dick sucked feels like.

Have any of you ever wished to be or wondered what it would be like to be the opposite sex? This question is excluding transgenders obviously, as I already know the answer.

Never enoughQueening Smiley-3some
01 Aug 2017 00:18
Find Posts Reply
Red Offline

Straight
Male

RE: Being the opposite sex

Interesting topic....firstly getting your dick sucked is amazing lol ...you really don't know what your missing haha and if I were the opposite sex for a day I wouldn't be able leave my tits alone hehe ....I guess it would an eye opener to live just for one day in the opposite sex 
01 Aug 2017 04:52
Find Posts Reply
chidds01234 Offline

Straight
Male

I have often wished I was the opposite sex. With the same mind set that I have now.  I would be a millionaire.  I have been in the sex industry for 30+ years now, and if I was in that industry, and a Female. I would have been an industrious worker and earned loads of money.  I would not have spent it all on cigarettes, alcohol and drugs either, as that is the downfall of many of the women. I would have been happy to have had association with many people, and I would charge the earth for their attention. 

Michael, Mature Male Mobile Masseur for Ladies
01 Aug 2017 10:31
Website Find Posts Reply
Jb6969 Offline

Straight
Male

(01 Aug 2017 00:18)Red_Velvet Wrote:  I've often wished I could be a man for 24hrs so I could feel what it is like fucking a woman and what getting your dick sucked feels like.

Have any of you ever wished to be or wondered what it would be like to be the opposite sex? This question is excluding transgenders obviously, as I already know the answer.

Yup, i imagine the feeling of having your pussy filled with a big cock is rather nice too. 
01 Aug 2017 13:07
Find Posts Reply
Red_Velvet Offline

Bisexual
Female

(01 Aug 2017 04:52)Red Wrote:  Interesting topic....firstly getting your dick sucked is amazing lol ...you really don't know what your missing haha and if I were the opposite sex for a day I wouldn't be able leave my tits alone hehe ....I guess it would an eye opener to live just for one day in the opposite sex 

I can imagine, the look on a guys face when he's getting head is such a turn on plus the leg shaking, I would love to know what I'm doing that is so good lol.

They should invent an opposite sex simulator, just like they have done for men to feel what women feel during child birth/contractions.

(01 Aug 2017 13:07)Jb6969 Wrote:  
(01 Aug 2017 00:18)Red_Velvet Wrote:  I've often wished I could be a man for 24hrs so I could feel what it is like fucking a woman and what getting your dick sucked feels like.

Yup, i imagine the feeling of having your pussy filled with a big cock is rather nice too. 
Most certainly, especially a big one lol

Never enoughQueening Smiley-3some
(This post was last modified: 01 Aug 2017 13:26 by Red_Velvet.)
01 Aug 2017 13:24
Find Posts Reply
mlm1234 Offline

Bisexual
Male

i reckon i would be even more fab then i am now.  would be difficult to get sex from BF.  ah 24 hours without sex. 
01 Aug 2017 18:27
Find Posts Reply
chidds01234 Offline

Straight
Male

(01 Aug 2017 13:24)Red_Velvet Wrote:  
(01 Aug 2017 04:52)Red Wrote:  Interesting topic....firstly getting your dick sucked is amazing lol ...you really don't know what your missing haha and if I were the opposite sex for a day I wouldn't be able leave my tits alone hehe ....I guess it would an eye opener to live just for one day in the opposite sex 

I can imagine, the look on a guys face when he's getting head is such a turn on plus the leg shaking, I would love to know what I'm doing that is so good lol.

They should invent an opposite sex simulator, just like they have done for men to feel what women feel during child birth/contractions.

(01 Aug 2017 13:07)Jb6969 Wrote:  

Most certainly, especially a big one lol
That is how I run my massage business.  Not every woman wants a big cock in them.  So I used to use my mouth to satisfy them.  And I was quite successful too.

Michael, Mature Male Mobile Masseur for Ladies
01 Aug 2017 18:34
Website Find Posts Reply
Eric90 Offline

Straight
Male

(01 Aug 2017 07:08)Morwen Wrote:  I think it would an interesting social experiment (says the Psychologist haha) but I honestly wouldn't be the first in line. I'm rather a feminine lady really Big Grin I like all my squishy bits ;p
I like all your squishy bits too! TongueBig GrinTongue
(This post was last modified: 01 Aug 2017 19:18 by Eric90.)
01 Aug 2017 19:15
Find Posts Reply
Voshigirl Offline
supersensual member lol

Bicurious
Female

During my cycle, I would like to be male. Sometimes.

Please read my BIO.
01 Aug 2017 20:10
Find Posts Reply
Wolfman Offline
Lovable old wolfie!

Straight
Male

Not for me, monthlies, emotions, uncomfy shoes, make up, long conversations with other women, bras cutting the crap out of you

Not to mention waxing!

Nah, I'd miss my bollocks, my farting, my cursing and my hairy chest..

Its great to be a bloke ☺
01 Aug 2017 21:27
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)