Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Advice.

Tylermaddison Offline
BlueBear

Straight
Male

Advice.

Guys and girls, have any of you got fordyce spots or have came across them? Looking to have a conversation. 
31 Jul 2017 15:28
Website Find Posts Reply
F6C Offline

Straight
Male

RE: Advice.

Sorry no.......
31 Jul 2017 15:29
Find Posts Reply
Tylermaddison Offline
BlueBear

Straight
Male

(31 Jul 2017 15:29)F6C Wrote:  Sorry no.......
Ah no probs
31 Jul 2017 15:36
Website Find Posts Reply
Bicuriousguy Offline

Bicurious
Male

Some info here

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/256918.php
31 Jul 2017 15:44
Find Posts Reply
Hovis Offline
Super Moderator

Straight
Male

Fortunately not Tyler.

Time to leap to http://www.uksf2.co.uk
31 Jul 2017 16:06
Find Posts Reply
stelmogcx Offline

Straight
Male

I'd never heard of these, but I do have a row of 3 spots on my penis which I've often wondered about, which could match the description there. And now looking closely at my lips in the mirror I see one white spot at the border between lip and skin, which matches what Wiki says about these things. I guess I'd just never thought about what it might be before.

Is it normal to have just one or two, or do you normally have loads of these things?
I've got a docs appointment soon (high cholesterol lol) so I might ask him about them.
31 Jul 2017 21:50
Find Posts Reply
Tylermaddison Offline
BlueBear

Straight
Male

(31 Jul 2017 21:50)stelmogcx Wrote:  I'd never heard of these, but I do have a row of 3 spots on my penis which I've often wondered about, which could match the description there.  And now looking closely at my lips in the mirror I see one white spot at the border between lip and skin, which matches what Wiki says about these things. I guess I'd just never thought about what it might be before.

Is it normal to have just one or two, or do you normally have loads of these things?
I've got a docs appointment soon (high cholesterol lol) so I might ask him about them.
Most people dont know about them because sometimes there not visible or have very little and some have loads. Theres probably women in here that have them on the inside and outside of the pussy lips. But havent actually realised thats what it is. Over the last few years mine have became pretty bad. Although my partner doesnt mind them its slowly getting to me.

And yes its really normal. The percentage of men and women having it is pretty high. There is a forum that i was on which is really helpful aswell. But they are nothing to worry about.
(This post was last modified: 31 Jul 2017 23:18 by Tylermaddison.)
31 Jul 2017 23:16
Website Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)