Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

First same sex encounter

Red_Velvet Offline

Bisexual
Female

Tongue First same sex encounter

Hi guys,

I wanted to find out everyone's first same sex encounters.

A group of about 4 of us girls went under the table and just started kissing. We then took it in turns 2-by-2 to go to the toilets and take it further. No oral just kissing and touching everywhere. 

Tell me about your first time.

Never enoughQueening Smiley-3some
(This post was last modified: 23 Jul 2017 20:15 by Red_Velvet.)
23 Jul 2017 20:09
Find Posts
naturegirl1 Offline
Veteran Member

Bicurious
Female

RE: First same sex encounter

(23 Jul 2017 20:09)Red_Velvet Wrote:  Hi guys,

A group of about 4 of us girls went under the table and just started kissing. We then took it in turns 2-by-2 to go to the toilets and take it further. No oral just kissing and touching everywhere. 

Like you, I dabbled with another girl when we were still young (use your imagination!) but didn't get beyond touching and even that was fleeting!
My first proper encounter was when I had just  turned 21, I had had a huge row with my then boyfriend and we went separate ways, I then entered my "all men are bastards" phase which led to a girly night out with a bunch of friends from work (nurses & trainee midwives) to cheer me up. One particular friend & I were up for a good boozing session but the others had homes to go to so I ended up going back to her place to carry on drinking. She lived in a one bedroom flat in Wandsworth, I got a bit tipsy, became all miserable thinking about my ex, so she gave me a cuddle, I had this sudden urge to kiss her so I did, she responded, we ended up in her bed and there we stayed from the early hours of saturday to mid monday morning (it was a bank holiday weekend). 
I had to wait nearly 24 years until i got to have sex with my own gender again!

If it feels good...do it! Wink

PLEASE READ MY PROFILE!
23 Jul 2017 20:37
Website Find Posts
Voshigirl Offline
supersensual member lol

Bicurious
Female

That's a lovely report there NG.

PS the moderator is a nice guy really, but he would have done what's needed.

Please read my BIO.
23 Jul 2017 20:46
Find Posts
Red_Velvet Offline

Bisexual
Female

(23 Jul 2017 20:37)naturegirl1 Wrote:  
(23 Jul 2017 20:09)Red_Velvet Wrote:  Hi guys,

Like you, I dabbled with another girl when we were still young (use your imagination!) but didn't get beyond touching and even that was fleeting!
My first proper encounter was when I had just  turned 21, I had had a huge row with my then boyfriend and we went separate ways, I then entered my "all men are bastards" phase which led to a girly night out with a bunch of friends from work (nurses & trainee midwives) to cheer me up. One particular friend & I were up for a good boozing session but the others had homes to go to so I ended up going back to her place to carry on drinking. She lived in a one bedroom flat in Wandsworth, I got a bit tipsy, became all miserable thinking about my ex, so she gave me a cuddle, I had this sudden urge to kiss her so I did, she responded, we ended up in her bed and there we stayed from the early hours of saturday to mid monday morning (it was a bank holiday weekend). 
I had to wait nearly 24 years until i got to have sex with my own gender again!
Saucy. I haven't had a full on encounter yet. I'm in a straight monogamous relationship, 8 years deep. Doubt It'll happen too but wish it could.

(23 Jul 2017 20:46)Voshigirl Wrote:  That's a lovely report there NG.

PS the moderator is a nice guy really, but he would have done what's needed.

Totally get it
(This post was last modified: 23 Jul 2017 20:50 by Red_Velvet.)
23 Jul 2017 20:49
Find Posts
mlm1234 Offline

Bisexual
Male

When i first went to college first day met him in class, he was alot like me and had such an attraction towards him.  i couldnt stop thinking about him eventually after 3 days i just walked up to him after class and kissed him, embarrassed i went off.  he came up to me end of day and said he had been wanting me to do it since first day.  he became my first BF.  only bad thing about it was somebody in class tried to punch him when they found out he was gay, i got so protect of him then and punched him to stop him.  he never picked on him again.
23 Jul 2017 21:14
Find Posts
Red_Velvet Offline

Bisexual
Female

(23 Jul 2017 21:14)mlm1234 Wrote:  When i first went to college first day met him in class, he was alot like me and had such an attraction towards him.  i couldnt stop thinking about him eventually after 3 days i just walked up to him after class and kissed him, embarrassed i went off.  he came up to me end of day and said he had been wanting me to do it since first day.  he became my first BF.  only bad thing about it was somebody in class tried to punch him when they found out he was gay, i got so protect of him then and punched him to stop him.  he never picked on him again.
I hate bullies. Good on you
23 Jul 2017 21:36
Find Posts
mlm1234 Offline

Bisexual
Male

(23 Jul 2017 21:36)Red_Velvet Wrote:  
(23 Jul 2017 21:14)mlm1234 Wrote:  When i first went to college first day met him in class, he was alot like me and had such an attraction towards him.  i couldnt stop thinking about him eventually after 3 days i just walked up to him after class and kissed him, embarrassed i went off.  he came up to me end of day and said he had been wanting me to do it since first day.  he became my first BF.  only bad thing about it was somebody in class tried to punch him when they found out he was gay, i got so protect of him then and punched him to stop him.  he never picked on him again.
its has happen to me a couple of time before, people coming up.
23 Jul 2017 21:49
Find Posts
Running Man Offline
Happy To Share

Straight
Male

(23 Jul 2017 21:49)mlm1234 Wrote:  
I'm still waiting for mine. Unless you count the time a team mate of mine felt the weight of my cock in the rugby club showers once.
He did seem rather impressed with it!

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum 
23 Jul 2017 22:55
Find Posts
Red_Velvet Offline

Bisexual
Female

(23 Jul 2017 22:55)Running Man Wrote:  
(23 Jul 2017 21:49)mlm1234 Wrote:  
I'm still waiting for mine. Unless you count the time a team mate of mine felt the weight of my cock in the rugby club showers once.
He did seem rather impressed with it!

I'd say that counts
24 Jul 2017 00:33
Find Posts
Sussex Couple Offline

Bicurious
Couple (M/F)

I'd have been about **, was staying over at my mates house for the night and had to top and tail in the bed. We all knew he was gay even then (sadly it took till he was 26 to come out properly) Anyway we were laying there and I felt his hand on my leg, I didn't react and it went a little higher, each time I never reacted his hand went ever higher until it was at the leg opening of my boxers. In truth I was already hard and in no way worried what may happen. His hand went into my boxers and rubbed my cock. After a few minutes he with drew his hand and that was it.

Subsequent stays over saw it escalate till we wanked each other off and even later sucked each other. My wife knows I like a bit of cock, hence us having a strap on.

[Edited by moderator, there's no grey areas with the underage rule, over 18 only]
(This post was last modified: 24 Jul 2017 19:29 by Hovis.)
24 Jul 2017 19:18
Find Posts
Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)