Welcome to UK Sex Forum, Guest! Log In or Sign Up For A FREE Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Where do i go to find a domme?

Sstkll Offline

Straight
Male

Where do i go to find a domme?

Im a male sub whos 18 years old and have searched for a while now to find a domme that i will serve but i have had no luck, i dont know if its because im too young but im determined to find the perfect mistress. where do i start?
10 Jul 2017 14:05
Find Posts Reply
KittenRosette Offline

Gay / Lesbian
Female

RE: Where do i go to find a domme?

I've been struggling to find a local Domme too.
They're out there! I just wish I knew where...

I've seen plenty of professional or financial Mistresses around, but I've been hoping to start a relationship with someone compatible. I imagine that's what you're looking for too?
(This post was last modified: 06 Sep 2017 23:58 by KittenRosette.)
06 Sep 2017 23:58
Find Posts Reply
Coffee2sugars Offline
Coffee Lover

Straight
Male

Join a site called fet life and search the event listings for your local munch.

Your local munch is usually a fairly  vanilla meet up in a local pub. Every one who goes is normally dressed as such and it basicly like mèeting your friends for a drink.

Talk to a few in the lifestyle, be patient and become known to them.

Also look out for local Kink events, be respectful, chatty and where possible helpfull. You will soon become known and you have more chance  of meeting someone in the lifestyle doing this than in vanilla world.

Dont let your fantasy of how things are done dissapoint you. In the real world things are rarely how we envisage them to be. Show maturity and respect. You will be on to a winner.

If i was a coffee I would be a Caramel Late. A specially crafted blend of coffee beans roasted to perfection to create the same authentic taste of an espresso based Caramel Latte. The indulgent silky smooth taste, topped with a sweet, buttery caramel flavour, creating the perfect treat.
07 Sep 2017 05:21
Website Find Posts Reply
Sowerby Offline

Straight
Male

(07 Sep 2017 05:21)Coffee2sugars Wrote:  Join a site called fet life and search the event listings for your local munch.

Your local munch is usually a fairly  vanilla meet up in a local pub. Every one who goes is normally dressed as such and it basicly like mèeting your friends for a drink.

Talk to a few in the lifestyle, be patient and become known to them.

Also look out for local Kink events, be respectful, chatty and where possible helpfull. You will soon become known and you have more chance  of meeting someone in the lifestyle doing this than in vanilla world.

Dont let your fantasy of how things are done dissapoint you. In the real world things are rarely how we envisage them to be. Show maturity and respect. You will be on to a winner.
From my limited experience I agree with Coffee.  Fetlife is a great place to start - and probably the reason that site isn't really for me. However, you will find subs and doms there in full supply. From what I read they meet at the munches Coffee refers to - and you bite the bullet and go for it

Facial....so there's a 'let me hypnotise you and cum on you emo' - but no 'flash me' emo? Huh
07 Sep 2017 06:18
Find Posts Reply
Voshigirl Offline
supersensual member lol

Bicurious
Female

Welcome Kitten, I hope you find success, its not really my thing I like a bit of the control element, but overall I'm too much of a rebel, to live it.

I hope you enjoy UKSF.

Please read my BIO.
07 Sep 2017 07:39
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)