tomas21 Offline

Straight
Male

Is a curved penis normal?

Hello everyone!

I have a penis that is curved to the left, quite a bit and I am really not sure
if it will hurt any future partners of mine. Sad

I've had gfs in the past and its only ever gotten to oral, 
so I'm not sure if the actual penetration will hurt a girl. 
I know the vagina is stretchy but even still/

Pls look below (penis, erect) and let me know if I need to seek help?

**********NSFW***********
http://imgur.com/ymF8hbE

I really didn't know who to ask about this in real life, thats why Im posting here!

Thank you guys
01 Jul 2017 06:25
Find Posts Reply
Lop1 Offline
Frightfully concupiscent

Straight
Male

RE: Is a curved penis normal?

If this is a genuine question and not an excuse to show us your knob then I'm happy to answer your question. Although just a word of advice adding a picture to your first post on the forum is always going to make people question your motives, but we're nice and take people at face value.

I've got one and it's fine. It can even be used to your advantage to reach places other pricks cannot. If you can use that curve to explore for the elusive gspot by having a partner lay on her side you will have her screaming for more in no time.

So don't worry about it, have fun and enjoy. Welcome to the forum, I hope you have fun here.
(This post was last modified: 01 Jul 2017 07:11 by Lop1.)
01 Jul 2017 07:10
Find Posts Reply
Blue Offline

Straight
Male

Perfectly normal, well I hope it is or I am in trouble.
01 Jul 2017 07:23
Find Posts Reply
Lady L Offline

Straight
Female

I guess no two cocks are the same, like breasts! Embrace your quirkiness! Now that would be a skill if you could do that!
01 Jul 2017 08:07
Find Posts Reply
tomas21 Offline

Straight
Male

(01 Jul 2017 07:10)Lop1 Wrote:  If this is a genuine question and not an excuse to show us your knob then I'm happy to answer your question.  Although just a word of advice adding a picture to your first post on the forum is always going to make people question your motives, but we're nice and take people at face value.

I've got one and it's fine. It can even be used to your advantage to reach places other pricks cannot. If you can use that curve to explore for the elusive gspot by having a partner lay on her side you will have her screaming for more in no time.

So don't worry about it, have fun and enjoy. Welcome to the forum, I hope you have fun here.

Hey no no, 

Ofcourse not! I'm really kinda sorta embarrassed about it so I'd probably find an excuse not to show it, but I just thought a picture can probably describe my problem better. I'm not really used to these forums, so not sure what the etiquette is sorry.

It's been on my mind a lot so I just needed to ask the question somewhere. 

But thank you for replying! It does make me feel better about it!
01 Jul 2017 08:20
Find Posts Reply
Voshigirl Offline
supersensual member lol

Bicurious
Female

I looked, seems okay to me, I think a bend of over 90° could be a problem, but no nice girl is going to dissatisfied with yours.

Please read my BIO.
01 Jul 2017 08:20
Find Posts Reply
tomas21 Offline

Straight
Male

(01 Jul 2017 08:20)Voshigirl Wrote:  I looked, seems okay to me,  I think a bend of over 90° could be a problem, but no nice girl is going to dissatisfied with yours.

Thank you, that does make me feel better about it. I didn't know how to best illustrate the curve with words so I thought it better to show.
01 Jul 2017 08:28
Find Posts Reply
Lady L Offline

Straight
Female

(01 Jul 2017 08:28)tomas21 Wrote:  
(01 Jul 2017 08:20)Voshigirl Wrote:  I looked, seems okay to me,  I think a bend of over 90° could be a problem, but no nice girl is going to dissatisfied with yours.

Thank you, that does make me feel better about it. I didn't know how to best illustrate the curve with words so I thought it better to show.

I couldn't access your pic, but echo everyone else! 

Hi and welcome to the forum!
01 Jul 2017 09:14
Find Posts Reply
BBWLovers7` Offline

Straight
Male

Mine curves up when erect the oh loves it when we are going at it with hard thrusting
01 Jul 2017 11:59
Find Posts Reply
Hovis Offline
Super Moderator

Straight
Male

Hello and welcome Tomas. Enjoy being a UKSF member, you will get lots of good advice here, plus some rubbish.

May I suggest that you upload your picture into your members only gallery and not another website, this will make it easier for people.

Don't be concerned too much about etiquette, we are very tolerant. But please take a few moments to read the rules, that way you won't risk meeting me with my moderators hat on Smile

Time to leap to http://www.uksf2.co.uk
(This post was last modified: 01 Jul 2017 12:13 by Hovis.)
01 Jul 2017 12:12
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)