Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Another newbie who has dreams

Bicuriousguy Offline

Bicurious
Male

Another newbie who has dreams

Hi I'm new to this site. I have always been straight but the last couple of years, I've always been curious about other men. I met up with a guy two years ago and we kissed and I performed oral sex on him. I enjoyed it and would like to do more of this and take things further. I keep thinking of having a guy go deep inside me. Anyway, nothing else has happened since that one and only experience I've encountered. I've tried other dating sites and apps like Grindr etc to no avail. Most guys are all talk and no action. I really want to do this but have no idea what else I can do. I'm from fife, Scotland so someone in this region or even Edinburgh/Dundee is ideal. Can anyone help? Thanks.
25 Jun 2017 15:12
Find Posts
Hovis Offline
Super Moderator

Straight
Male

RE: Another newbie who has dreams

I refer you to this thread

http://www.uksexforum.co.uk/community/thread-3875.html

And to the rules.

Hovis - Moderator.

Time to leap to http://www.uksf2.co.uk
25 Jun 2017 15:37
Find Posts
Bicuriousguy Offline

Bicurious
Male

Apologies.
26 Jun 2017 20:09
Find Posts
mikki Offline
Always Horny!

Bisexual
Male

Hi there!
You sound like i was a while back-eventually im sure you will get to fulfill your desires!
Welcome to the forum!
27 Jun 2017 14:23
Find Posts
Bicuriousguy Offline

Bicurious
Male

(27 Jun 2017 14:23)mikki Wrote:  Hi there!
You sound like i was a while back-eventually im sure you will get to fulfill your desires!
Welcome to the forum!

Hopefully, Mikki. I'm dying for some.
27 Jun 2017 20:56
Find Posts
TheArgonaut Offline

Straight
Male

Tell us what your ideal scenario would be, bicuriousguy...
27 Jun 2017 22:50
Find Posts
Bicuriousguy Offline

Bicurious
Male

(27 Jun 2017 22:50)TheArgonaut Wrote:  Tell us what your ideal scenario would be, bicuriousguy...

I'd like to experience with being with a man. I have thoughts that id like to try and maybe make it into reality. Whether I enjoy it or not, is another question but I hope I would. I'd like a slim or athletic guy and meet in thei home as I can't accommodate. I'd like to kiss and suck dick as I enjoy this having done it once before. I'd also like to have a dick inside my ass too. I also think about threesomes too but one step at a time, eh!
28 Jun 2017 07:19
Find Posts
Watershed Offline

Bicurious
Male

(28 Jun 2017 07:19)Bicuriousguy Wrote:  
(27 Jun 2017 22:50)TheArgonaut Wrote:  Tell us what your ideal scenario would be, bicuriousguy...

I'd like to experience with being with a man. I have thoughts that id like to try and maybe make it into reality. Whether I enjoy it or not, is another question but I hope I would. I'd like a slim or athletic guy and meet in thei home as I can't accommodate. I'd like to kiss and suck dick as I enjoy this having done it once before. I'd also like to have a dick inside my ass too. I also think about threesomes too but one step at a time, eh!

It looks like there is a group of men here who are opening up to these possibilities. I've said before on the forum that I'm losing my ability (and desire) to define my own sexuality as straight/bi/curious or anything in the environs.

Like you Bicurious, Argo, Mikki, (and others I have spoken to here) I've been attracted to women for all my life, but in recent years have become excited by the idea of being a man every now and then. It has actually gone past fantasy only once. 5 years ago, and I've just posted what happened on a thread titled 'Tomas'.    

There's a rosy-tinted lens involved, I suppose. But I don't care - it's how I remember it. And I suspect that's how we all make our memories.
(This post was last modified: 29 Jun 2017 19:01 by Watershed.)
29 Jun 2017 19:00
Find Posts
Bicuriousguy Offline

Bicurious
Male

Thanks for your reply. I'll have a read of your thread but it turns me on so much to experience with a man. I love women and my feelings for women haven't changed one bit but I need some dick in my life, haha,
29 Jun 2017 19:26
Find Posts
Bicuriousguy Offline

Bicurious
Male

Still have these strong urges. I want to act on them bad but have no one to do it with! Sad
05 Sep 2017 17:46
Find Posts
Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)