Welcome to UK Sex Forum, Guest! Log In or Sign Up For A FREE Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

When one party wants to swing

Jobyjim Offline

Bicurious
Male

When one party wants to swing

Hey, so I've always fantasized about going to a swingers club or having an orgy, from a pretty young age. I'm in a committed relationship but we practically never have sex any more. I'd really like to meet other people and explore my sexuality. My partner would not want to swing and I wouldn't really want her to have sex with others, its hard enough to have sex together... I'm getting to the point of wanting to meet other people just for sex so I can fulfill this missing void. Anyone have any experiences with this or in a similar position?
09 Jun 2017 17:08
Find Posts Reply
Kinkygal25 Offline

Bisexual
Female

RE: When one party wants to swing

(09 Jun 2017 17:08)Jobyjim Wrote:  Hey, so I've always fantasized about going to a swingers club or having an orgy, from a pretty young age. I'm in a committed relationship but we practically never have sex any more. I'd really like to meet other people and explore my sexuality. My partner would not want to swing and I wouldn't really want her to have sex with others, its hard enough to have sex together... I'm getting to the point of wanting to meet other people just for sex so I can fulfill this missing void. Anyone have any experiences with this or in a similar position?

I'm still fairly new to the whole swinging thing but I'm loving it I really want to try going to a swingers club I reckon I would love it my partner has a lot off experience than me my confidence was very bad so he's been helping me explore things I never thought I would turns out I love it! There's still so much more I want to explore I love trying new things! I can't really say I'm in a similar position as my partner enjoys being involved and we meet up with different couples and have a lot of fun! I'm hoping he introduces me to a swingers club soon!
09 Jun 2017 17:18
Find Posts Reply
piercedcock Offline

Straight
Male

(09 Jun 2017 17:08)Jobyjim Wrote:  Hey, so I've always fantasized about going to a swingers club or having an orgy, from a pretty young age. I'm in a committed relationship but we practically never have sex any more. I'd really like to meet other people and explore my sexuality. My partner would not want to swing and I wouldn't really want her to have sex with others, its hard enough to have sex together... I'm getting to the point of wanting to meet other people just for sex so I can fulfill this missing void. Anyone have any experiences with this or in a similar position?

I'm in the same position as yourself, my partner has absolutely no interest in swinging, but I would love to see her with somebody else, the idea turns me on so much, I would love to have a threesome or a foursome with another couple as well, but I can't see it ever happening. Im not sure how she would react now if I asked her again about it, we are by no means old, we are both 44 and our sex life is still very good, but I just want sex more and more right now, my sex drive has gone through the roof.I've thought the same about wanting to meet others. Any offers lol
09 Jun 2017 18:10
Find Posts Reply
Berkscountryboy Offline

Straight
Male

(09 Jun 2017 17:08) Jobyjim Wrote:  Hey, so I've always fantasized about going to a swingers club or having an orgy, from a pretty young age. I'm in a committed relationship but we practically never have sex any more. I'd really like to meet other people and explore my sexuality. My partner would not want to swing and I wouldn't really want her to have sex with others, its hard enough to have sex together... I'm getting to the point of wanting to meet other people just for sex so I can fulfill this missing void. Anyone have any experiences with this or in a similar position?

Err simply yes 
09 Jun 2017 18:14
Find Posts Reply
Harley Offline

Straight
Female

(09 Jun 2017 18:14)Berkscountryboy Wrote:  
(09 Jun 2017 17:08) Jobyjim Wrote:  Hey, so I've always fantasized about going to a swingers club or having an orgy, from a pretty young age. I'm in a committed relationship but we practically never have sex any more. I'd really like to meet other people and explore my sexuality. My partner would not want to swing and I wouldn't really want her to have sex with others, its hard enough to have sex together... I'm getting to the point of wanting to meet other people just for sex so I can fulfill this missing void. Anyone have any experiences with this or in a similar position?

Err simply yes 

I feel ur pain.....i even said to my OH id like to sleep with someone else at least once and he shut that down straight away!!
09 Jun 2017 23:58
Find Posts Reply
Lop1 Offline
Frightfully concupiscent

Straight
Male

(09 Jun 2017 23:58)Harley Wrote:  
(09 Jun 2017 18:14)Berkscountryboy Wrote:  

Err simply yes 

I feel ur pain.....i even said to my OH id like to sleep with someone else at least once and he shut that down straight away!!
Tbh I'd struggle with that if my OH asked me the same question.

I'd instantly think I was doing something wrong, that I wasn't enough. I suppose it would depend how it came out but still it would have to be so right. I think I would have had to initiate the conversation.
10 Jun 2017 01:07
Find Posts Reply
piercedcock Offline

Straight
Male

(09 Jun 2017 17:18)Kinkygal25 Wrote:  

I'm still fairly new to the whole swinging thing but I'm loving it I really want to try going to a swingers club I reckon I would love it my partner has a lot off experience than me my confidence was very bad so he's been helping me explore things I never thought I would turns out I love it! There's still so much more I want to explore I love trying new things! I can't really say I'm in a similar position as my partner enjoys being involved and we meet up with different couples and have a lot of fun! I'm hoping he introduces me to a swingers club soon!
Hey Kinkygal if you fancy a MMF with me, then just shout  haha Cheer
11 Jun 2017 12:10
Find Posts Reply
Steve31 Offline

Straight
Male

I am in a similar position JJ, although for me, I am more relaxed about whether my OH has sex with someone else, as long as she is careful and that it was 'only' sex, and not an emotional entanglement. I guess it depends on whether you can separate the two and if you are the jealous type.

A while ago, my OH got very drunk while I was not around and ended up in a MMF threesome with a friend which was way outside her norm as she is fairly conservative. I know about it because she eventually confessed that it was something she had wanted to try, but not comfortable with me as one of the M's and the booze had removed her inhibitions. We were able to move on as it was only sex.

I posed the similar question about how she would feel if I had a FFM threesome, and as she is not bi and would not be involved, her preference would be not to know. It's still on my bucket list as I haven't yet found two playmates (Applications please! )

I guess there are three choices- full involvement by both partners, knowledge and acceptance but non participation by one, or blissful ignorance.

Views anyone?
15 Jun 2017 14:24
Find Posts Reply
Lop1 Offline
Frightfully concupiscent

Straight
Male

(15 Jun 2017 14:24)Steve31 Wrote:  I am in a similar position JJ, although for me, I am more relaxed about whether my OH has sex with someone else, as long as she is careful and that it was 'only' sex, and not an emotional entanglement. I guess it depends on whether you can separate the two and if you are the jealous type.

A while ago, my OH got very drunk while I was not around and ended up in a MMF threesome with a friend which was way outside her norm as she is fairly conservative. I know about it because she eventually confessed that it was something she had wanted to try, but not comfortable with me as one of the M's and the booze had removed her inhibitions. We were able to move on as it was only sex.

I posed the similar question about how she would feel if I had a FFM threesome, and as she is not bi and would not be involved, her preference would be not to know. It's still on my bucket list as I haven't yet found two playmates  (Applications please! )

I guess there are three choices- full involvement by both partners, knowledge and acceptance but non participation by one, or blissful ignorance.

Views anyone?
I don't know why I find this so hot but your wife off with her friend is really erotic. Well done you for moving past this, many men wouldn't have your resolve.

I find myself drawn to the probably fake text conversations on the Internet between wives and husbands, when they tell their other halves what naughtiness they're up to in semi-real time. The idea is thrilling but I would struggle in practice.

I can't put my finger on what it is about it that pushes my buttons.

The fact that women are equally sexually driven? The idea of allowing you OH to achieve pleasure without you, the ultimate symbol of love and trust. Or maybe it's just knowing you'd have that strange feeling in the pit of your stomach, jealousy is a powerful emotion.

In answer to your question I think in reality I'd be fine if I was part of any external additions. I definitely wouldn't be happy not knowing and if I wasn't involved there would have to be some pretty serious pay off. 
15 Jun 2017 19:28
Find Posts Reply
Voshigirl Offline
supersensual member lol

Bicurious
Female

(15 Jun 2017 19:28)Lop1 Wrote:  I don't know why I find this so hot but your wife off with her friend is really erotic. Well done you for moving past this, many men wouldn't have your resolve.

I find myself drawn to the probably fake text conversations on the Internet between wives and husbands, when they tell their other halves what naughtiness they're up to in semi-real time. The idea is thrilling but I would struggle in practice.

I can't put my finger on what it is about it that pushes my buttons.

The fact that women are equally sexually driven? The idea of allowing you OH to achieve pleasure without you, the ultimate symbol of love and trust. Or maybe it's just knowing you'd have that strange feeling in the pit of your stomach, jealousy is a powerful emotion.

In answer to your question I think in reality I'd be fine if I was part of any external additions. I definitely wouldn't be happy not knowing and if I wasn't involved there would have to be some pretty serious pay off. 
If women were not the species dies.
15 Jun 2017 19:38
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)