Welcome to UK Sex Forum, Guest! Log In or Sign Up For A FREE Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Should I strip in the woods? Question 

gilgeh Offline

Bicurious
Male

Should I strip in the woods?

I've recently become interested in exhibitionism, I've already done a few crossdressing webcam shows and quite enjoyed it. I'm considering going out into the local woods one evening, stripping into lingerie and filming it. What do you think to this, should I go ahead with it or is it a bad idea?
04 Jun 2017 21:48
Find Posts Reply
Berkscountryboy Offline

Straight
Male

RE: Should I strip in the woods?

If you wish to go into the woods try to make sure you go way off the beaten track and away from any footpaths as I'm sure you don't want to get caught do you? Or do you want to get caught?
04 Jun 2017 21:50
Find Posts Reply
gilgeh Offline

Bicurious
Male

(04 Jun 2017 21:50)Berkscountryboy Wrote:  If you wish to go into the woods try to make sure you go way off the beaten track and away from any footpaths as I'm sure you don't want to get caught do you? Or do you want to get caught?
Given the woods are relatively near to where I live getting caught could be problematic unless if it was at a distance, then it'd be pretty exciting. If I was to do it then it'd be after 7pm when very few people if any should be there. 
04 Jun 2017 21:56
Find Posts Reply
Berkscountryboy Offline

Straight
Male

(04 Jun 2017 21:56)gilgeh Wrote:  
(04 Jun 2017 21:50)Berkscountryboy Wrote:  If you wish to go into the woods try to make sure you go way off the beaten track and away from any footpaths as I'm sure you don't want to get caught do you? Or do you want to get caught?
Given the woods are relatively near to where I live getting caught could be problematic unless if it was at a distance, then it'd be pretty exciting. If I was to do it then it'd be after 7pm when very few people if any should be there. 
A wise idea but don't underestimate who might be out at any time 
04 Jun 2017 21:58
Find Posts Reply
Running Man Offline
Happy To Share

Straight
Male

(04 Jun 2017 21:48)gilgeh Wrote:  I've recently become interested in exhibitionism, I've already done a few crossdressing webcam shows and quite enjoyed it. I'm considering going out into the local woods one evening, stripping into lingerie and filming it. What do you think to this, should I go ahead with it or is it a bad idea?
I reckon that you should be able to find a good, secluded area if you have a good look around over the next few evenings gilgeh. Take note of how many people tend to be about too. It's still pretty light at 10pm in summer so I think you can bank on a great photo shoot if you're careful.
By the way, don't forget to add some to your gallery!
Good Luck

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum 
04 Jun 2017 22:09
Find Posts Reply
gilgeh Offline

Bicurious
Male

(04 Jun 2017 22:09)Running Man Wrote:  I reckon that you should be able to find a good, secluded area if you have a good look around over the next few evenings gilgeh. Take note of how many people tend to be about too. It's still pretty light at 10pm in summer so I think you can bank on a great photo shoot if you're careful.
By the way, don't forget to add some to your gallery!
Good Luck

Some good advice thanks, I will keep it in mind. 
04 Jun 2017 22:29
Find Posts Reply
Hovis Offline
Super Moderator

Straight
Male

I don't see why you should not, go well off the wider paths.

Getting naughtier by the day
05 Jun 2017 05:20
Find Posts Reply
JedMair Offline

Straight
Male

Hello Gil, I would like to do something similar thanks for starting this thread I've learnt a lot reading it. I will make a post in the same forum. Cheers
05 Jun 2017 18:24
Find Posts Reply
gilgeh Offline

Bicurious
Male

I've taken a couple of trips down there over the past couple of days. The timeframe in which I intend to go typically sees at most a dog walker or two and a few younger people.

I'm thinking of going tomorrow to do it, the weather should apparently be dry and temperatures reasonable.
06 Jun 2017 23:07
Find Posts Reply
Lop1 Offline
Frightfully concupiscent

Straight
Male

I feel like you should tell someone you know when you're doing it or where you're going just in case.

You don't have to tell them exactly just that you're having a walk and that you'll check in later. It'll cover you in case you run into any weirdos
07 Jun 2017 02:39
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)