Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Quick one for the girls Question 

SlaveBird Offline
Kinky Minx

Straight
Female

Quick one for the girls

So i have noticed that every time i ejaculate, i have a milky substance that sort of reminds me of male cum. Only it sweet (of course i tried it i was intrigued). So i'm not 100% sure what it is, is it just fem-mucus? because i heard that changed as you went through your monthly cycle from thick-watery and from clear-milky?
and no i don't have an infection or anything or any STIs i get checked regularly.
so maybe i am just being paranoid about this but does anyone have any info that will help even a teenie weenie bit? Heart
16 May 2017 23:04
Find Posts Reply
naturegirl1 Offline
Veteran Member

Bicurious
Female

RE: Quick one for the girls

(16 May 2017 23:04)SlaveBird Wrote:  So i have noticed that every time i ejaculate, i have a milky substance that sort of reminds me of male cum. Only it sweet (of course i tried it i was intrigued). So i'm not 100% sure what it is, is it just fem-mucus? because i heard that changed as you went through your monthly cycle from thick-watery and from clear-milky?
and no i don't have an infection or anything or any STIs i get checked regularly.
so maybe i am just being paranoid about this but does anyone have any info that will help even a teenie weenie bit? Heart

You seem to have a good grasp of how our menstrual cycle affects our vaginal secretions, which is good to see!! All women produce the fluid that comes out of our urethra which is sometimes expelled forcefully which makes it spurt out, hence the term female ejaculation (or squirting). The fluid is nearly always clear, though it can be slightly cloudy, and is always watery. The milky fluid you describe is almost certainly you vaginal secretions! Mine get stringy when I am around mid cycle, they also get a bit "creamy" when I am very aroused. Particularly during and after masturbation or sex.
So there's nothing wrong with you, you are simply experiencing normal vaginal fluid variation.

If it feels good...do it! Wink

PLEASE READ MY PROFILE!
17 May 2017 08:45
Website Find Posts Reply
Sexy lover Offline

Straight
Male

Now that's just god damn sexy
17 May 2017 14:25
Find Posts Reply
SlaveBird Offline
Kinky Minx

Straight
Female

(17 May 2017 08:45)naturegirl1 Wrote:  
(16 May 2017 23:04)SlaveBird Wrote:  So i have noticed that every time i ejaculate, i have a milky substance that sort of reminds me of male cum. Only it sweet (of course i tried it i was intrigued). So i'm not 100% sure what it is, is it just fem-mucus? because i heard that changed as you went through your monthly cycle from thick-watery and from clear-milky?

You seem to have a good grasp of how our menstrual cycle affects our vaginal secretions, which is good to see!! All women produce the fluid that comes out of our urethra which is sometimes expelled forcefully which makes it spurt out, hence the term female ejaculation (or squirting). The fluid is nearly always clear, though it can be slightly cloudy, and is always watery. The milky fluid you describe is almost certainly you vaginal secretions! Mine get stringy when I am around mid cycle, they also get a bit "creamy" when I am very aroused. Particularly during and after masturbation or sex.
So there's nothing wrong with you, you are simply experiencing normal vaginal fluid variation.

I did hope that i was not completely wrong haha! 
Ah thank you so much! Its always good to know and the internet is somewhat vague about this , almost as if its a taboo to speak about it, which of course is no damn help at all! From now on i will be keeping a closer eye on it haha get to know where i am at! Blush
17 May 2017 21:29
Find Posts Reply
Berkscountryboy Offline

Straight
Male

I have a question in this area and girls you might of experienced do this as well from a guy. Why is it sometimes when I cum it's thick and other times it's quite watery? I'm also quite a heavy cummer so I feel like I get the same quantity but different consistency, any ideas?
17 May 2017 22:46
Find Posts Reply
naturegirl1 Offline
Veteran Member

Bicurious
Female

(17 May 2017 22:46)Berkscountryboy Wrote:  I have a question in this area and girls you might of experienced do this as well from a guy. Why is it sometimes when I cum it's thick and other times it's quite watery? I'm also quite a heavy cummer so I feel like I get the same quantity but different consistency, any ideas?

Male ejaculations are not my area of expertise, other than the fact that over the years I have been on the receiving end of quite a few!!!

That said, I do know that when my husband had his vasectomy over 24 years ago, we noticed that his semen was a bit runnier and less white. With age semen does indeed become a bit more watery, but the main fact is that you are not the only person to have noticed changes in ejaculation consistency. The husband of the couple we swing with (who was 5 years older than my husband and also had a vasectomy) had semen that was quite thick and had an oily sheen to it!

If it feels good...do it! Wink

PLEASE READ MY PROFILE!
18 May 2017 10:27
Website Find Posts Reply
Bacchus Offline

Straight
Male

(17 May 2017 22:46)Berkscountryboy Wrote:  I have a question in this area and girls you might of experienced do this as well from a guy. Why is it sometimes when I cum it's thick and other times it's quite watery? I'm also quite a heavy cummer so I feel like I get the same quantity but different consistency, any ideas?
I know that medications can alter ejaculations. If I have a headcold and resort to decongestant tablets my orgasms become much more intense and my cum becomes thicker and takes longer to reach the outside world! However, don't run away with the idea that you can have better orgasms by taking decongestants, prolonged use of those can have a very bad effect on your mucous membranes and can even affect your prostate!!!!

Ok, I should now come clean.....I'm the lucky so & so who gets to shag naturegirl most days! Cheer
18 May 2017 11:38
Find Posts Reply
Berkscountryboy Offline

Straight
Male

(18 May 2017 11:38)Bacchus Wrote:  
I know that medications can alter ejaculations. If I have a headcold and resort to decongestant tablets my orgasms become much more intense and my cum becomes thicker and takes longer to reach the outside world! However, don't run away with the idea that you can have better orgasms by taking decongestants, prolonged use of those can have a very bad effect on your mucous membranes and can even affect your prostate!!!!
Ah well for me when I get a cold or headache it's water sleep fresh air night nurse and whiskey 
18 May 2017 18:02
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)