Welcome to UK Sex Forum, Guest! Log In or Sign Up For A FREE Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Best Ever Sex?

Lady L Offline

Straight
Female

Best Ever Sex?

Would you like to go back in time and revisit any particular sex session you enjoyed?
Not to do things differently, but to relive it exactly how it happened. 

For me, I'd love to experience the first time my hubby and I made love, back when we were just boyfriend /girlfriend. We had been seeing each other, on and off, for a while and had engaged in all manner of "heavy petting" (lol!), without actually going all the way. As you can imagine, both of us were feeling a tad frustrated. 

He was going on a pre arranged lad's holiday and the night before he was due to jet off, he came round. I'd decided that was the night for us to finally consumate our relationship. I wanted him to remember what was waiting for him at home and also hopefully for him to be a good boy while he was away! He was more than willing to engage in all matter of naughtiness and I remember feeling pretty pleased with my own performance!!  We were lucky to have a couple of hours sleep before we had a repeat performance in the morning before I went to work. My favourite time , just love morning sex!  Ooh, and shower sex! I loved the feeling of waking early, talking about the previous night and then doing the whole thing again, showering then off to work! 

My strategy worked because, a week later, from the airport he came straight to my bed, sofa, kitchen floor, stairs and shower!! And the rest is history!! 
(This post was last modified: 26 Apr 2017 13:35 by Lady L.)
26 Apr 2017 13:34
Find Posts Reply
Jb6969 Offline

Straight
Male

RE: Best Ever Sex?

Love the idea for this thread..

Mine would be the night before the birth of our first child. Honestly, I can say that pregnant women in general isn't really a fetish of mine but I found my wife unbelievably sexy when she's been pregnant.

She got dressed up in what would actually fit at the time which was a push-up bra, and given her breasts had filled out quite a bit already it was REALLY pushed up! A loose fitting babydoll kind of thing over the top, and knee high boots. After the usual "heavy petting" (thanks Lady) I got possibly the best tittyfuck of my life to date before she bent over the bed and I fucked her standing behind. It made for a comfortable position for her and I loved being able to roam my hands around her body in particular her large bump. We came together and I had such a huge orgasm deep inside of her before we collapsed and fell asleep together.

Early the next morning her waters broke.

(I actually have a 100% record in both conceiving children and initiating childbirth. Both kids were made on attempt #1, to my sincere dissatisfaction! And both labours were started after a good rough fucking. Maybe I should sell my services to overdue mothers-to-be haha!)
26 Apr 2017 14:23
Find Posts Reply
Lady L Offline

Straight
Female

My hubby would agree with you with regards to pregnant women! I also had an extremely high libido during both my pregnancies and we also enjoyed sex right up to me giving birth!

Forgot to add...great story Jb! x I love reminiscing with hubby about all the great sex sessions we've had! !
(This post was last modified: 26 Apr 2017 14:58 by Lady L.)
26 Apr 2017 14:54
Find Posts Reply
Voshigirl Offline
supersensual member lol

Bicurious
Female

I like reminiscing with hubby, but he's hopeless, he's forgotten lots of stuff.

Please read my BIO.
26 Apr 2017 15:56
Find Posts Reply
Voshigirl Offline
supersensual member lol

Bicurious
Female

Sex sessions when pregnant was so long ago, but I remember it being fun, but sometimes awkward.

Please read my BIO.
26 Apr 2017 16:10
Find Posts Reply
naturegirl1 Offline
Veteran Member

Bicurious
Female

As many of you here already know, hubby & I have tried most things at least once! We have swung, we have dipped our toes in the group sex pond, I have also tried sex with my own gender a few times, I would say that any one of those experiences were quite mind blowing and led to some pretty intense orgasms (particularly the first time we swung with the couple we did most of our swinging with), but it was an occasion that didn't actually lead to an orgasm for me that sticks in my mind, it was the first time that we all agreed to play without condoms.
Both husbands had been vasectomised, we had all got to know & trust one another, we were all first timers when we started swinging, they, like us, were drug and disease free, so after a few months of using condoms we felt ready to take the next step & go bareback.
It was actually a quite surreal moment, we were all four on their super kingsize bed, having a cup of tea (I kid you not!! It was  a Sunday morning)we were discussing the merits of not wearing protection, I was in bed next to the wife, her husband was sat on the edge of the bed next to me, my husband was lying across the bed at the foot end. "W" started to caress my flank & thigh, almost nonchalantly, so I pulled the duvet back & got him to get in next to me, he started to let his hand wander ever closer to my fanny until his fingers were brushing my labia. I altered my position so that I was lying with my back to him with my left leg bent to give him easier access, he positioned himself behind me started to rub his erection against & then between my labia, the next thing i knew, i felt him slip into me. During all this, my husband and the other wife were chatting away, talking about how erotic it looked to see W's penis sliding in & out of my fanny, all wet with my fluids! Like i said, quite surreal!
Anyway, the thrusting got more intense, I started to respond and before long i heard him grunt & then sigh and gathered he had just cum. I then thought " this relationship has just crossed an important threshold", a man had just released his semen inside me, with the blessing of all involved and i think our friendship took on a whole new meaning at that point.

If it feels good...do it! Wink

PLEASE READ MY PROFILE!
26 Apr 2017 16:13
Website Find Posts Reply
Voshigirl Offline
supersensual member lol

Bicurious
Female

I want this, I really do. Great stuff NG.

Please read my BIO.
26 Apr 2017 16:45
Find Posts Reply
Jb6969 Offline

Straight
Male

(26 Apr 2017 16:13)naturegirl1 Wrote:  As many of you here already know, hubby & I have tried most things at least once! We have swung, we have dipped our toes in the group sex pond, I have also tried sex with my own gender a few times, I would say that any one of those experiences were quite mind blowing and led to some pretty intense orgasms (particularly the first time we swung with the couple we did most of our swinging with), but it was an occasion that didn't actually lead to an orgasm for me that sticks in my mind, it was the first time that we all agreed to play without condoms.
Both husbands had been vasectomised, we had all got to know & trust one another, we were all first timers when we started swinging, they, like us, were drug and disease free, so after a few months of using condoms we felt ready to take the next step & go bareback.
It was actually a quite surreal moment, we were all four on their super kingsize bed, having a cup of tea (I kid you not!! It was  a Sunday morning)we were discussing the merits of not wearing protection, I was in bed next to the wife, her husband was sat on the edge of the bed next to me, my husband was lying across the bed at the foot end. "W" started to caress my flank & thigh, almost nonchalantly, so I pulled the duvet back & got him to get in next to me, he started to let his hand wander ever closer to my fanny until his fingers were brushing my labia. I altered my position so that I was lying with my back to him with my left leg bent to give him easier access, he positioned himself behind me started to rub his erection against & then between my labia, the next thing i knew, i felt him slip into me. During all this, my husband and the other wife were chatting away, talking about how erotic it looked to see W's penis sliding in & out of my fanny, all wet with my fluids! Like i said, quite surreal!
Anyway, the thrusting got more intense, I started to respond and before long i heard him grunt & then sigh and gathered he had just cum. I then thought " this relationship has just crossed an important threshold", a man had just released his semen inside me, with the blessing of all involved and i think our friendship took on a whole new meaning at that point.

Very hot! Love it. x
26 Apr 2017 17:02
Find Posts Reply
Diamond123 Offline
Diamond Moderator

Bicurious
Male

Any sex any time with Mrs D is amazing

If you don't try it how do you know you don't like it?
26 Apr 2017 17:57
Find Posts Reply
Running Man Offline
Happy To Share

Straight
Male

Oh this is such an easy one for me to contribute to!
Despite hundreds of memorable sex sessions with my lovely wife, the 'Best Ever Sex' that I would revisit in a heartbeat is that on our wonderful wedding night back in 2002. I remember it all so vividly!
I'd been dying to get my wife to our room from around midnight but the last guests only left after 2am! But it was well worth waiting for. So much love, so much intense passion and my wife looked more beautiful than ever wearing the sexiest lingerie I've ever seen her wearing! We made love so many times, in so many positions and had so many 'firsts' on that night. We had around two hours sleep and then made love again in the morning.
Great thread and writing this had brought back so many naughty, sexy feelings of our amazing first night together as husband and wife.

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum 
26 Apr 2017 22:31
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)