Welcome to UK Sex Forum, Guest! Log In or Sign Up For A FREE Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Sky and Virgin Restrictions

naughty69 Offline

Straight
Male

Sky and Virgin Restrictions

Sky and Virgin in some areas including mibe have put up a shield so sex sites have restricted access during the day. Bastards
15 Apr 2017 00:30
Find Posts Reply
amanda0158 Offline

Bicurious
Female

RE: Sky and Virgin Restrictions

(15 Apr 2017 00:30)naughty69 Wrote:  Sky and Virgin in some areas including mibe have put up a shield so sex sites have restricted access during the day. Bastards
I'm with Sky, what site are you trying to access and I'll see if I can access it,

I'm on Chat Scout: https://chatscout.co.uk/amanda0158
15 Apr 2017 00:42
Find Posts Reply
naughty69 Offline

Straight
Male

This one in the daytime i can only get on here after 9pm
15 Apr 2017 00:48
Find Posts Reply
amanda0158 Offline

Bicurious
Female

(15 Apr 2017 00:48)naughty69 Wrote:  This one in the daytime i can only get on here after 9pm
It could be your router settings

I'm on Chat Scout: https://chatscout.co.uk/amanda0158
15 Apr 2017 00:49
Find Posts Reply
Dee1965 Offline
the female side of Mr and

Straight
Female

We are with Sky and used to have the restrictions.We use Google Chrome as our browser & my husband added an extension called Browsec VPN-Privacy and Security Online.

I asked him how to do it,here it is.
On the top right hand side of the Google Chrome browser page look for 3 vertical dots & click them,that opens a box,look for,then click on settings,a new window opens.Top left hand side,under the word Chrome,there is Extensions,click on that and the page changes scroll to the bottom of the page & you will see the round Google symbol,Next to that is "Get more Extensions" a new page opens called "Chrome Web Store"Under the words Chrome Web Store there is a search box called search the store.In that box type "Browsec VPN-Privacy and Security Online"

Then just follow the prompts.On the free version,you can choose one of 4 countries and if you pick one,say Singapore" even Microsoft believe that you are in Singapore.But remember,sometimes you will need to turn Browsec VPN-Privacy and Security Online off to access some UK only sites.Once you have set a country,not the UK, you can access every site that Sky & other IP's try to or have blocked.

I could never remember how to do all this without my hubby sitting next to me telling me how to pass this advice on.
15 Apr 2017 05:50
Find Posts Reply
BBWLovers7` Offline

Straight
Male

Got sky here and no trouble accessing the site any time, though i have switched off all age restrictions on the system
15 Apr 2017 15:59
Find Posts Reply
Bacchus Offline

Straight
Male

No problems with Virgin here!...yet!

Ok, I should now come clean.....I'm the lucky so & so who gets to shag naturegirl most days! Cheer
15 Apr 2017 17:48
Find Posts Reply
naughty69 Offline

Straight
Male

(15 Apr 2017 05:50)Dee1965 Wrote:  We are with Sky and used to have the restrictions.We use Google Chrome as our browser & my husband added an extension called Browsec VPN-Privacy and Security Online.

I asked him how to do it,here it is.
On the top right hand side of the Google Chrome browser page look for 3 vertical dots & click them,that opens a box,look for,then click on settings,a new window opens.Top left hand side,under the word Chrome,there is Extensions,click on that and the page changes scroll to the bottom of the page & you will see the round Google symbol,Next to that is "Get more Extensions" a new page opens called "Chrome Web Store"Under the words Chrome Web Store there is a search box called search the store.In that box type "Browsec VPN-Privacy and Security Online"

Then just follow the prompts.On the free version,you can choose one of 4 countries and if you pick one,say Singapore" even Microsoft believe that you are in Singapore.But remember,sometimes you will need to turn Browsec VPN-Privacy and Security Online off to access some UK only sites.Once you have set a country,not the UK, you can access every site that Sky & other IP's try to or have blocked.

I could never remember how to do all this without my hubby sitting next to me telling me how to pass this advice on.

Thank you
15 Apr 2017 21:29
Find Posts Reply
Jb6969 Offline

Straight
Male

Yeah go to the sky shield page and you can amend the settings.
15 Apr 2017 21:50
Find Posts Reply
Bernobo Offline

Straight
Male

If you encounter a blocked homepage whilst on an UK network, simply install a VPN addon. Is available for at least Chrome and Firefox.

Plenty of VPN options around.
17 Apr 2017 14:58
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)