Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

going commando

naturegirl1 Offline
Veteran Member

Bicurious
Female

going commando

I've just been looking through some of my photos and there seems to be quite a few in which I'm not wearing any underwear! Now, I don't want you all to run away with the notion that I never wear panties, 'cause i do wear them pretty much all the time! But, when the weather gets (much) warmer and we are holidaying somewhere where i can be more relaxed, then yes, I tend to not worry too much about going commando! for one thing, it's a simple way to feel much sexier, for another it saves on laundry, but most importantly for me, my bits get well aired, which prevents yeast infections like thrush (which I can be prone to).

Anyone else here like to go commando?

If it feels good...do it! Wink

PLEASE READ MY PROFILE!
04 Apr 2017 19:09
Website Find Posts Reply
Jb6969 Offline

Straight
Male

RE: going commando

Love to yeah! Wouldn't exactly say its comfier but gives a nice thrill to going out, knowing there's not a lot hiding your modesty. I imagine even moreso being female and wearing skirts etc.
04 Apr 2017 19:15
Find Posts Reply
Diamond123 Offline
Diamond Moderator

Bicurious
Male

I'm pretty much always commando. Feels so much better than wearing underwear, even boxers

If you don't try it how do you know you don't like it?
04 Apr 2017 19:23
Find Posts Reply
curiositycat Offline

Bisexual
Female

I'm similar to naturegirl1. I usually wear knickers most of the time but if it's hot I do like to wear a light weight skirt with no knickers. Also on the occasions where we get to go somewhere posh and I get to wear a long dress I won't wear knickers for the thrill of it. In fact I've gone out without knickers for the thrill quite a few times. I sometimes like walking around the shops knowing that if someone was to look up my skirt they'd see my bush!
04 Apr 2017 19:23
Find Posts Reply
naturegirl1 Offline
Veteran Member

Bicurious
Female

(04 Apr 2017 19:23)curiositycat Wrote:  I'm similar to naturegirl1. I usually wear knickers most of the time but if it's hot I do like to wear a light weight skirt with no knickers. Also on the occasions where we get to go somewhere posh and I get to wear a long dress I won't wear knickers for the thrill of it. In fact I've gone out without knickers for the thrill quite a few times. I sometimes like walking around the shops knowing that if someone was to look up my skirt they'd see my bush!
Yes...been known to do that! (going to shops sans knickers, that is!) Escalators can be fun for those stood a few steps down.....

If it feels good...do it! Wink

PLEASE READ MY PROFILE!
04 Apr 2017 19:26
Website Find Posts Reply
curiositycat Offline

Bisexual
Female

(04 Apr 2017 19:26)naturegirl1 Wrote:  
(04 Apr 2017 19:23)curiositycat Wrote:  I'm similar to naturegirl1. I usually wear knickers most of the time but if it's hot I do like to wear a light weight skirt with no knickers. Also on the occasions where we get to go somewhere posh and I get to wear a long dress I won't wear knickers for the thrill of it. In fact I've gone out without knickers for the thrill quite a few times. I sometimes like walking around the shops knowing that if someone was to look up my skirt they'd see my bush!
Yes...been known to do that! (going to shops sans knickers, that is!) Escalators can be fun for those stood a few steps down.....

I think my skirts may be a little long to see much on the escalator. I do like the idea that someone might get a flash and wank over it later though.
04 Apr 2017 19:38
Find Posts Reply
DramaUniStudent20 Offline

Bicurious
Male

God I would love to be lucky enough to see either of you during one of these adventures Wink Smile
04 Apr 2017 19:50
Find Posts Reply
curiositycat Offline

Bisexual
Female

(04 Apr 2017 19:50)DramaUniStudent20 Wrote:  God I would love to be lucky enough to see either of you during one of these adventures Wink Smile
The point is though that you wouldn't know and if you did get a quick flash you won't be sure what you've seen. Tongue
04 Apr 2017 20:01
Find Posts Reply
DramaUniStudent20 Offline

Bicurious
Male

(04 Apr 2017 20:01)curiositycat Wrote:  
(04 Apr 2017 19:50)DramaUniStudent20 Wrote:  God I would love to be lucky enough to see either of you during one of these adventures Wink Smile
The point is though that you wouldn't know and if you did get a quick flash you won't be sure what you've seen. Tongue

Good point Tongue Smile
04 Apr 2017 20:03
Find Posts Reply
Lop1 Offline
Frightfully concupiscent

Straight
Male

(04 Apr 2017 20:01)curiositycat Wrote:  
If your dresses/skirts are long how's the accidental flashs happening?

Not that I'm over thinking it at all Tongue
05 Apr 2017 06:58
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)