Welcome to UK Sex Forum, Guest! Log In or Sign Up For A FREE Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Watching us watching you? Or just being there?

thetourist Offline

Straight
Male

Watching us watching you? Or just being there?

We enjoy a bit of voyeurism/exhibitionism at swinging venues, but often think there is much more to it than meets the eye.

Watching and being watched is obviously horny, but sometimes the thrill of simply having sex in the same room as other couples (and not necessarily stopping to watch) is even hornier.

Anybody else done the same or fantasized about it?
01 Sep 2013 20:40
Find Posts Reply
Topper Offline
Smut Peddler & Moderator

Straight
Male

RE: Watching us watching you? Or just being there?

It's something I would quite like to try, although I can't speak for Mrs T. We've been watched a few times ourselves, and whilst I've no interest in swapping, I think it would be exciting to same-room.

Jeez, did you see that head come apart?
01 Sep 2013 21:26
Find Posts Reply
RampantHorse Offline

Straight
Male

I have had a couple of voyeuristic experiences, but not through design. Once I was getting down with a girl I was seeing, she was face down on the bed and I was on top of her. I glanced up and we were being watched through the window from next door. Another young girl was watching me quite deliberately. I fixed her gaze and kept my rhythm. We must have looked at each other for around 30 seconds before she turned and went away.
It was intensely erotic and I loved it, even more so as my partner had no idea so the secrecy heightened it.
01 Sep 2013 21:42
Find Posts Reply
Mrs Topper Offline

Straight
Female

I think the thrill of getting caught or unexpectedly being watched is exciting. Not so sure about being in a room full of swingers, thats something totally different.
01 Sep 2013 21:50
Find Posts Reply
thetourist Offline

Straight
Male

It doesn't have to be a whole roomful. Two couples side by side (but not touching) is cool.
01 Sep 2013 22:33
Find Posts Reply
Topper Offline
Smut Peddler & Moderator

Straight
Male

(01 Sep 2013 21:42)RampantHorse Wrote:  I have had a couple of voyeuristic experiences, but not through design. Once I was getting down with a girl I was seeing, she was face down on the bed and I was on top of her. I glanced up and we were being watched through the window from next door. Another young girl was watching me quite deliberately. I fixed her gaze and kept my rhythm. We must have looked at each other for around 30 seconds before she turned and went away.
It was intensely erotic and I loved it, even more so as my partner had no idea so the secrecy heightened it.

Yes, it's an amazing feeling, knowing that someone's getting off watching you. The last time we did it, the guy watching from a few feet away congratulated Mrs T on "a fantastic performance" which we had quite a laugh about afterwards.

01 Sep 2013 22:57
Find Posts Reply
beefboi2010 Offline
UKSEXFORUM

Straight
Male

I have been to a few clubs before and had same room sex with a couple and also a few couples and yes it is very ver very sexy as you hear lots of different people climaxing.

Was quite funny once as there was this guy who was trying to do all sorts to almost outperform everyone else and he looked like he was on the british gymnastic team haa haa needless to say that the lady he was with didnt look to excited :-P
02 Sep 2013 09:03
Find Posts Reply
Topper Offline
Smut Peddler & Moderator

Straight
Male

(02 Sep 2013 09:03)beefboi2010 Wrote:  Was quite funny once as there was this guy who was trying to do all sorts to almost outperform everyone else and he looked like he was on the british gymnastic team haa haa needless to say that the lady he was with didnt look to excited :-P

Yes, I can just picture that Confused

02 Sep 2013 10:44
Find Posts Reply
naturegirl1 Offline
Veteran Member

Bicurious
Female

Hmm...this is a topic close to my heart.
Phil & I have indulged in "same room sex" on quite a few occasions, it's what got us into swinging a few years back.
I admit that I find the notion of being in the close proximity of others having sex to be a real turn on.
There is something quite erotic about being able to watch while being watched, being able to hear the wet sounds of passion, to see such intimacy....yes, I enjoy that immensely.
For the record I also quite enjoy being photographed in a clinch, Phil & I once let a (very) close friend take pictures of us while we went through our entire repertoire. I still get a buzz when I look at those photos.
(This post was last modified: 15 Nov 2013 12:25 by naturegirl1.)
15 Nov 2013 12:24
Website Find Posts Reply
PinkLipstick92 Offline
Oinkie the Awesome Mod

Bicurious
Female

I would like to watch but mainly fantasise about being watched.
In truth its why I chose for us to go to a play munch for our first event. Id like people to watch me getting spanked.

I have beem checking out swinging clubs over the past week or so. Not to swap partners or anything but so we can have some same room action. Im not sure how Daddysir would feel about it so I havent brought it up yet. It wouldn be for a while anyway.. the one I like the look of is up the motorway so I need to get a car first, cant just make Him drive me everywhere I want lol.

Heart His Little Girl Heart
15 Nov 2013 14:14
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)