Welcome to UK Sex Forum, Guest! Log In or Sign Up For A FREE Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Why can't I find a Dom Question 

miss m Offline

Straight
Female

Why can't I find a Dom

Not sure what I'm doing wrong, I'm an attractive, intelligent and professional woman looking for a Dom, I should state that I'm also married
The few men I've met have no idea how to treat a woman/sub properly, or maybe I'm being too picky
Usually starts off well but when it comes to walking the walk so to speak it all goes pear shaped
I'm not pushy and I don't think I come across as too keen but maybe I do, I just can't be bothered playing games, help please
28 Jan 2017 16:31
Find Posts Reply
Broken Halo Offline

Bicurious
Female

RE: Why can't I find a Dom

Wish I could help - I found a Dom who was an absolute gent and a pleasure to be around. He cared. He was experienced. He was single. He attractive. He had manners. He respected me.

He fell in love with me and now we live together but he can't dominate me at all because he loves me?

I love him dearly and think I'm incredibly lucky to have such an amazing partner. But my sub side aches and mourns. Although that's in the process of being mended I think - by another (that he is aware of and is part of)
xxx
(This post was last modified: 28 Jan 2017 16:51 by Broken Halo.)
28 Jan 2017 16:51
Find Posts Reply
bumblebee Offline
Queen Bee

Bisexual
Female

Because it's really hard to find someone who ticks all of your boxes whose boxes you tick too. There's so much more that needs to be compatible than in a vanilla relationship
28 Jan 2017 17:14
Find Posts Reply
Hovis Offline
Super Moderator

Straight
Male

I fear you're looking to a catch a rare fish in a small pond

Time to leap to http://www.uksf2.co.uk
28 Jan 2017 18:59
Find Posts Reply
Broken Halo Offline

Bicurious
Female

I asked Mr BH for you and he says try not to come over as desperate - even Dom's don't like desperation. I'm not suggesting that this is what might be happening - just a warning not to let it appear so?

Take it you're on fetlife and such sites?

X
29 Jan 2017 09:10
Find Posts Reply
Hovis Offline
Super Moderator

Straight
Male

I still think your better option would be to teach your husband how to meet your needs.

29 Jan 2017 10:03
Find Posts Reply
Lady L Offline

Straight
Female

(29 Jan 2017 10:03)Hovis Wrote:  I still think your better option would be to teach your husband how to meet your needs.

Got to agree with Hovis. You never know he might surprise you. Sometimes what you are searching for is right under your nose!
29 Jan 2017 16:41
Find Posts Reply
bumblebee Offline
Queen Bee

Bisexual
Female

(29 Jan 2017 16:41)Lady L Wrote:  
(29 Jan 2017 10:03)Hovis Wrote:  I still think your better option would be to teach your husband how to meet your needs.

Got to agree with Hovis. You never know he might surprise you. Sometimes what you are searching for is right under your nose!
I also agree, but miss m made it clear in her first thread that's not what she wants, which is a shame.
29 Jan 2017 16:42
Find Posts Reply
Hovis Offline
Super Moderator

Straight
Male

We rarely get what we want, but we can change what we already have, Mrs H and I were very vanilla, now look at us!

29 Jan 2017 17:03
Find Posts Reply
miss m Offline

Straight
Female

I've tried with him, it's worse than useless and I hate to say it but I don't want him sexually at all
30 Jan 2017 07:07
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)