Welcome to UK Sex Forum, Guest! Log In or Sign Up For A FREE Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Cyber

Chris C Offline

Straight
Male

Cyber

How far do you go with Cyber and how much of a turn on do you find it.

I love chatting with women and painting a picture for them with words ... I find it a real turn on and I sense that they do to. Once I get to know someone well it becomes more challenging to keep things fresh but I seem to manage OK - just doing it on chat is fine but I find Skype better as you can send images and it just adds to the whole experience. One woman who I  chat to regularly seems to get really turned on by the fact that i stroke my penis when I chat to her and she always asks for a Pic or two after, ... she says her knickers are always wet when we finish. I love it when women send me Pics that I know are of them it's such a massive buzz.

How do other people here get on ... and do U can a lot? (I don't yet). 
13 Dec 2016 19:08
Find Posts Reply
naturegirl1 Offline
Veteran Member

Bicurious
Female

RE: Cyber

Funny you should mention that! The last couple of visits to the chat room have left me with moist underwear! I blame bee, Hovis & diamond!!

If it feels good...do it! Wink

PLEASE READ MY PROFILE!
13 Dec 2016 19:11
Website Find Posts Reply
Diamond123 Offline
Diamond Moderator

Bicurious
Male

Im happpy to take my share of the responsibility lol

I enjoy cyber a lot but do t get to do it much. I also cam when I can but it's pretty rare these days

If you don't try it how do you know you don't like it?
(This post was last modified: 13 Dec 2016 19:18 by Diamond123.)
13 Dec 2016 19:16
Find Posts Reply
Chris C Offline

Straight
Male

(13 Dec 2016 19:11)naturegirl1 Wrote:  Funny you should mention that! The last couple of visits to the chat room have left me with moist underwear! I blame bee, Hovis & diamond!!

Moist underwear .... or no underwear?? What do you physically do to please yourself when you chat ??
13 Dec 2016 19:18
Find Posts Reply
Hovis Offline
Super Moderator

Straight
Male

Provided that no-one in the chatroom is made to feel uncomfortable, its okay, else we stop and change subject!

Time to leap to http://www.uksf2.co.uk
13 Dec 2016 19:55
Find Posts Reply
Hovis Offline
Super Moderator

Straight
Male

Its awful quiet in there!

Time to leap to http://www.uksf2.co.uk
13 Dec 2016 20:08
Find Posts Reply
Diamond123 Offline
Diamond Moderator

Bicurious
Male

Bet it's livened up now lol

If you don't try it how do you know you don't like it?
13 Dec 2016 20:30
Find Posts Reply
naturegirl1 Offline
Veteran Member

Bicurious
Female

(13 Dec 2016 19:18)Chris C Wrote:  
(13 Dec 2016 19:11)naturegirl1 Wrote:  Funny you should mention that! The last couple of visits to the chat room have left me with moist underwear! I blame bee, Hovis & diamond!!

Moist underwear .... or no underwear?? What do you physically do to please yourself when you chat ??
contrary to popular belief, we cant multi-task like that! playing with my fanny is not an option when i'm trying to type!! besides, my fingers would get wet & slippery!!Wink

If it feels good...do it! Wink

PLEASE READ MY PROFILE!
13 Dec 2016 21:47
Website Find Posts Reply
Mr and Mrs Offline
Hubby & Wife

Straight
Couple (M/F)

Both Mr & I enjoy a bit of cyber,although Mr hardly ever logs in to our account.

Must admit that my typing one handed when I am stroking my hubbies cock can make my typing a bit slow or when his fingers start to explore me I cant really concentrate on what I am typing.

Mr enjoys my telling him what the other woman has said that she would do with him and what I would like him to do with her.
24 Dec 2016 02:50
Find Posts Reply
Aycee Offline

Straight
Male

(24 Dec 2016 02:50)Mr and Mrs Wrote:  Both Mr & I enjoy a bit of cyber,although Mr hardly ever logs in to our account.

Must admit that my typing one handed when I am stroking my hubbies cock can make my typing a bit slow or when his fingers start to explore me I cant really concentrate on what I am typing.

Mr enjoys my telling him what the other woman has said that she would do with him and what I would like him to do with her.

Nice :-)
24 Dec 2016 23:06
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)