Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Cross dressing

Diamond123 Offline
Diamond Moderator

Bicurious
Male

Cross dressing

I have done cross dressing for fun and also enjoyed sex with cross dressers.

I've had two.major period of cross dressing for pleasure. The first was when I was a teenager and used to dress in my sisters underwear to wank. Rhe second was more recently when I was on cam regularly and someone suggested that I cross dress on cam, so I did using Mrs D's clothes. I enjoyed it and it brought my sub side out. But ar the end of the day it's not something I do any.more for my own pleasure

I'm quote surprised we don't have more openly cross dressing or transvestite members. I for one would welcome them as variety is what this site is about.

If you don't try it how do you know you don't like it?
25 Nov 2016 18:41
Find Posts Reply
bumblebee Offline
Queen Bee

Bisexual
Female

RE: Cross dressing

Anyone who didn't welcome them would find themselves banned pretty quickly :')

Seems it's a pretty common thing among male subs. Not something I enjoy though.
25 Nov 2016 18:45
Find Posts Reply
Hovis Offline
Super Moderator

Straight
Male

I would be interested in reading posts from TV's. Or Xdressers.

I went to a party dressed in tennis gear, frilly knickers and pleated skirt, must have looked bad, and was terrified of being stopped in the car.

Time to leap to http://www.uksf2.co.uk
25 Nov 2016 18:57
Find Posts Reply
Diamond123 Offline
Diamond Moderator

Bicurious
Male

Which is why I wonder we don't have any on here at the moment

25 Nov 2016 19:09
Find Posts Reply
Hovis Offline
Super Moderator

Straight
Male

Possibly too persecuted. Would not happen here!

Time to leap to http://www.uksf2.co.uk
25 Nov 2016 19:25
Find Posts Reply
Diamond123 Offline
Diamond Moderator

Bicurious
Male

Anybody got any ideas how we could encourage some cross dressing and transvestite new members?

25 Nov 2016 19:34
Find Posts Reply
Watershed Offline

Bicurious
Male

This has got me thinking.
Referring to the bisexual/curious, etc. thread we had before, and the questions that we raised as regards 'what' people are, I wonder what people who know more than me about this would say.
I mean - I've never considered myself a cross-dresser, per se, but I love the feel of wearing sheer nylons or a pair of cotton panties. I like how a man looks in them too. Similar to your cam-experience, Diamond, once on request I boogied around on cam in a miniskirt and stockings - and it was a real laugh and quite a turn on. I have a screen shot somewhere - I'll find it and post it for a giggle.
But the idea of wearing anything feminine above the waist doesn't do it for me. For me, because it's mainly because of the aesthetics.  Mens legs can look good to me in nylon. A cock bulge in panties is lovely. But I tried a bra and top once - and it did nothing for me. And that, for me, is the key. If you love the way you look - you look lovely. If you feel you don't then no one will persuade you that you do. I tried a padded bra and top years ago - I didn't feel sexy. Hairy chest? Rugby shoulders? Nah. I saw Mick McManus in drag. 
So am I an occasional selective cross-dresser? Possibly. Are there gradations? Don't know.  
But yes - would love to have an exploration of all this here.          
30 Nov 2016 21:58
Find Posts Reply
Running Man Offline
Happy To Share

Straight
Male

Great post Watershed.
I don't count myself as a cross-dresser by any means but I too love to wear my wife's knickers, her best ones of course, and I love the way my cock feels in her lingerie.
I will also admit to wearing stockings occasionally for sex and my wife even commented on how good my legs looked in her hosiery.
There's the odd occasion I've worn a basque for her too in the bedroom but as for her bras and other clothes, then they do nothing for me. I purely love to wear some feminine items to spice up things in the bedroom a little although wearing her knickers to work does make me feel very horny, especially if she's worn them the day before!

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum 
30 Nov 2016 22:25
Find Posts Reply
TVTasmin Offline
Loves being a gurl!

Bisexual
Transgender (Male to Female)

Hi all, there are cross dresser and transvestites here, sadly they mostly seem to be underground so I will start a new thread for them.

Talk to me I don't bite, well often  Muffdive
17 Sep 2017 16:56
Website Find Posts Reply
Running Man Offline
Happy To Share

Straight
Male

(17 Sep 2017 16:56)TVTasmin Wrote:  Hi all, there are cross dresser and transvestites here, sadly they mostly seem to be underground so I will start a new thread for them.
Hi there Tasmin.
No need to be 'underground' on here my friend. You will find some lovely people on here, many of whom may secretly share similar desires.
I'm happy to admit to wearing Little Wifey's lingerie regularly (I'm wearing a pair of her knickers right now!) and will occasionally slip a pair of her stockings on.
There's always the 'Report' icon if anybody oversteps the mark and Mr. Hovis will be on his or her case.
Enjoy the forum.

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum 
17 Sep 2017 17:01
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)