Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Binder clips

Diamond123 Offline
Diamond Moderator

Bicurious
Male

Binder clips

Finally someone else who shares my love of binder clips. Why spend money on nipple clamps when these amazing things can be bought cheaply in any supermarket or stationers?

If you don't know, binder clips are usually used to hold paper documents together, a bit like space age bulldog clips

They hurt like fuck on your nipples and the loops in the handles can be used to attach weights. The mini clips can just about take both my 100g weights, the full size clips more.

Ive found nothing better to torture my.nipples with

If you don't try it how do you know you don't like it?
04 Nov 2016 22:38
Find Posts Reply
bumblebee Offline
Queen Bee

Bisexual
Female

RE: Binder clips

They hurt much more on inner labia. Wowsers that's amazingly painful
04 Nov 2016 23:12
Find Posts Reply
oxoncpl
Unregistered

Whilst I agree I also think that the new vibrating ones are fantastic especially the ones that allow you to increase the amount / decrease the amount of tension in them (we always tighten them). May have to look to see if we can adapt them to be weight loading as well.
04 Nov 2016 23:17
Diamond123 Offline
Diamond Moderator

Bicurious
Male

(04 Nov 2016 23:12)bumblebee Wrote:  They hurt much more on inner labia. Wowsers that's amazingly painful

Unfortunately I.lack the correct genital equipment to experience that

(04 Nov 2016 23:17)oxoncpl Wrote:  Whilst I agree I also think that the new vibrating ones are fantastic especially the ones that allow you to increase the amount / decrease the amount of tension in them (we always tighten them). May have to look to see if we can adapt them to be weight loading as well.

Using a vibrator on my nipples has never done much for me and I find nipple clamps just aren't tight enough on male nipples even on the maximum tightness setting

If you don't try it how do you know you don't like it?
(This post was last modified: 05 Nov 2016 03:52 by Diamond123.)
05 Nov 2016 03:45
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)