Welcome to UK Sex Forum, Guest! Log In or Sign Up For A FREE Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Female sexual submission and jealousy Question 

Littleredhen Offline

Bisexual
Female

Female sexual submission and jealousy

I am submissive to a master that has made dominance a fine art knowing how to get into my mind, teasing me in a blissful way.

I have started to enjoy jealousy but the question I have is how do others deal with the jealousy?

By day I am dominant and professional but crave submission to my master . I only get to see him Weds and every other weekend due to children so he has found a plaything. He taunts me with her and I find him fucking another desperately hot and crave the jealousy that brings. The stretch for me is that he wants to take me to a club with her . I am his partner and a self confessed slut and he loves this about me. I can't get my head around him taking us to a club and him keeping her for himself and me being given to all who want me. He gave me a choice...all the cock I wanted or just his... as a slut this was not a choice and monogamy in the traditional sense is not for us. I would love to hear from doms or subs about their thoughts. He loves stretching boundaries but this is taking jealousy to the extreme for me
01 Nov 2016 10:49
Find Posts Reply
Diamond123 Offline
Diamond Moderator

Bicurious
Male

RE: Female sexual submission and jealousy

Welcome to the forum and an interesting first post.

I would always put the needs and feelings of any sub first - they may be submissive but I will still treat them with respect. So yes taunting you by watching him have another woman but he should still be attentive to your needs and continue to give you sexual pleasure when you deserve it.

If you don't try it how do you know you don't like it?
01 Nov 2016 10:54
Find Posts Reply
Littleredhen Offline

Bisexual
Female

Thanks for this... but how does this attentiveness fit in with stretching boundaries?
01 Nov 2016 11:38
Find Posts Reply
Diamond123 Offline
Diamond Moderator

Bicurious
Male

You can still stretch boundaries and be attentive it is one thing to treat someone as worthless sexually, quite another to actually believe they are and so ignore what they want. You are clearly unhappy with this situation which isn't right and has nothing to do with submission or being a slut. As far as I go, a sub must be happy with the situation and if they weren't I would change the situation. I may be wrong but it sounds like he is being selfish in his desire fir sex with the other woman. Sub/dom.relationships (especially in fact) shouldn't be selfish

01 Nov 2016 11:46
Find Posts Reply
Littleredhen Offline

Bisexual
Female

I am not unhappy with this... he treats me like a queen ... it is how from a Dom perspective this would work. He has had opportunities to see this woman but has not done so as he knows I get off on him fucking other women and taunting me with it .... it's this one scenario... I have a very dark side and wander where this would take me. It's the contradiction between these moments of humiliation and spooning in bed telling me how much he misses me when we are apart that is compelling. I adore the range but am new to submission. I can talk to him about everything... just wanted others perspectives.

Do you find jealousy a big turn on? What is it about a sub giving themselves that drives you?
01 Nov 2016 12:00
Find Posts Reply
Diamond123 Offline
Diamond Moderator

Bicurious
Male

Sorry I misread your posts.

From a dom perspective the jealously works because it's another form of control, and quite a powerful one so it's another tool to use to humiliate your sub - I am chasing to have sex with someone else even though you are always sexually available to me, implying she is better than you.

01 Nov 2016 12:10
Find Posts Reply
Iamsomoney Offline

Straight
Male

If I'm being honest I don't think being jealous would be a turn on for me.
I haven't really delved into the dom/sub area yet but I would definitely want to be the sub. However I wouldn't want the jealousy aspect of it. I would just want to be their plaything.
01 Nov 2016 12:15
Find Posts Reply
Diamond123 Offline
Diamond Moderator

Bicurious
Male

Bdsm is such a broad category. This is exactly why there must be respect - si your domme knew you weren't into jealousy and didn't use it either by previous agreement or ideally she should know you well enough to read the signs that you don't like it

01 Nov 2016 12:20
Find Posts Reply
Littleredhen Offline

Bisexual
Female

I agree. People label a lot as bdsm but a true bdsm relationship has to have trust at its core.

My master walks a fine line of knowing the dark arts that intrigue me and knowing when to push me into a space of fear, knowing me so well that I would enjoy it. For me it's the final stage of relinquishment if contril that I am hesitating at as I have never known a man like him who knows my sexual needs so well. It's the first time in my 50 years I have been really pushed sexually so I find it scared, exhilarating and hot as hell... just the proportion of those emotions are a moving feast... hence my posts.
01 Nov 2016 14:29
Find Posts Reply
Hovis Offline
Super Moderator

Straight
Male

Hello and welcome.

Time to leap to http://www.uksf2.co.uk
01 Nov 2016 16:41
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)