Welcome to UK Sex Forum, Guest! Log In or Sign Up For A FREE Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Hottest masturbation session

BBWLovers7`
Unregistered

Hottest masturbation session

Searching through here got me thinking amongst other things, and I was wondering what your hottest masturbation session was.

For me it would have to be when I was in Spain a good few years back, while in the shower I got a massive hard on probably from my mind wondering back to the naked women on the beach that day, as the warm water hit my body I just kept getting harder and harder, slowly I started to grip my cock in my soapy hand and slide up and down my rock hard shaft, the more I did it the hornier I got the warmth of the shower and the aroused feeling got me so worked up that I kept this up for about fifteen minutes slowly up and down gently pushing the foreskin back and forth till I could hold back no longer and began to stroke my cock furiously till I sent a stream of cum arcing across the shower and then being left feeling drained but really horny for the night out
28 Sep 2016 14:29
SmithSmith Offline

Straight
Male

RE: Hottest masturbation session

I like masturbation sessions in the company, it makes me much look like a woman masturbates and has one of those so garish orgasms, while I like to suck me while put their fingers. When I went to BCN I tried it  and the truth that I got horny jejejejeje WankingWankingQueeningQueeningSmiley-69Smiley-69
30 Sep 2016 11:23
Find Posts Reply
Hovis Offline
Super Moderator

Straight
Male

Hello SmithSmith

Time to leap to http://www.uksf2.co.uk
30 Sep 2016 14:53
Find Posts Reply
BazUK59 Offline

Straight
Male

My best ever session was a few years ago... in a chat room I was chatting to this guy about his wife what they like to do etc slowly wanking keeping the pleasure going as long as possible, we swapped a few photos etc, chatted about what we liked to do, have done etc, then out of the blue he said.. would I like to chat with her? eeer yes... I thought mmmm he is going to pretend to be her, and type as if he was her... That would be great I said... then a pause... and the next message was a phone number! I had to cool down, so I said give me 1 min while I got the phone... I wondered if this was for real... I dialled it rang...she answered... for about 30 seconds I thought, this was a wind up, she said hello... I wondered if he had given me some random number? Hi I said...pause... is this Barry who has been wanking with my hubby? Yes... well you have made him so horny, I think he is going to fuck me.. do you want to join in with us? Jaw dropped, and I nearly came there and then.... wow that would be a pleasure... I then listened and chatted to her while he fucked her...she was describing what he was doing, how it felt and that made me cum very quickly, but unlike normal wipe up and move on, I kept going, rubbing my cum into my still hard cock. I heard her moaning and groaning, and his balls slapping... she then asked.. oh so politely... do you mind if I hang up, I need him all to myself... Thank you, I hope you remember this for a long time...I have...I have wanked over that conversation and sounds often, but never had it repeated. Any offers ??? lol

What I see in the mirror is not what I feel inside....
30 Sep 2016 19:49
Find Posts Reply
Hovis Offline
Super Moderator

Straight
Male

Baz, you were one lucky guy, thanks for the dose of envy!

Time to leap to http://www.uksf2.co.uk
30 Sep 2016 19:57
Find Posts Reply
Shandy Offline

Straight
Male

(30 Sep 2016 19:49)BazUK59 Wrote:  My best ever session was a few years ago... in a chat room I was chatting to this guy about his wife what they like to do etc slowly wanking keeping the pleasure going as long as possible, we swapped a few photos etc, chatted about what we liked to do, have done etc, then out of the blue he said.. would I like to chat with her? eeer yes... I thought mmmm he is going to pretend to be her, and type as if he was her... That would be great I said... then a pause... and the next message was a phone number! I had to cool down, so I said give me 1 min while I got the phone... I wondered if this was for real... I dialled it rang...she answered... for about 30 seconds I thought, this was a wind up, she said hello... I wondered if he had given me some random number? Hi I said...pause... is this Barry who has been wanking with my hubby? Yes... well you have made him so horny, I think he is going to fuck me.. do you want to join in with us? Jaw dropped, and I nearly came there and then.... wow that would be a pleasure... I then listened and chatted to her while he fucked her...she was describing what he was doing, how it felt and that made me cum very quickly, but unlike normal wipe up and move on, I kept going, rubbing my cum into my still hard cock. I heard her moaning and groaning, and his balls slapping... she then asked.. oh so politely... do you mind if I hang up, I need him all to myself... Thank you, I hope you remember this for a long time...I have...I have wanked over that conversation and sounds often, but never had it repeated. Any offers ??? lol

Fantastic!!!! You lucky man!

I don't have a particular session that I can remember, but I do enjoy wanking sessions with my wife. We have this particular position we get into and I'll try to describe it...I lie on my back and wank with my right hand and she lays to my left side with her tits resting on my chest and her mouth close to my left ear talking dirty to me. I have my legs doubled up with my feet in the air and she has her left arm reaching underneath my left leg and her hand underneath my bum while she fingers my arse. Hopefully, you can get the picture!

Sometimes, she gets on all fours with her bum towards me and her cheeks parted while she plays with her pussy and I wank with my right hand and touch, smack and finger her ass with my left hand until she comes.

Isn't wanking great!!
(This post was last modified: 03 Oct 2016 12:17 by Shandy.)
03 Oct 2016 12:09
Find Posts Reply
Running Man Offline
Happy To Share

Straight
Male

(03 Oct 2016 12:09)Shandy Wrote:  
(30 Sep 2016 19:49)BazUK59 Wrote:  My best ever session was a few years ago... in a chat room I was chatting to this guy about his wife what they like to do etc slowly wanking keeping the pleasure going as long as possible, we swapped a few photos etc, chatted about what we liked to do, have done etc, then out of the blue he said.. would I like to chat with her? eeer yes... I thought mmmm he is going to pretend to be her, and type as if he was her... That would be great I said... then a pause... and the next message was a phone number! I had to cool down, so I said give me 1 min while I got the phone... I wondered if this was for real... I dialled it rang...she answered... for about 30 seconds I thought, this was a wind up, she said hello... I wondered if he had given me some random number? Hi I said...pause... is this Barry who has been wanking with my hubby? Yes... well you have made him so horny, I think he is going to fuck me.. do you want to join in with us? Jaw dropped, and I nearly came there and then.... wow that would be a pleasure... I then listened and chatted to her while he fucked her...she was describing what he was doing, how it felt and that made me cum very quickly, but unlike normal wipe up and move on, I kept going, rubbing my cum into my still hard cock. I heard her moaning and groaning, and his balls slapping... she then asked.. oh so politely... do you mind if I hang up, I need him all to myself... Thank you, I hope you remember this for a long time...I have...I have wanked over that conversation and sounds often, but never had it repeated. Any offers ??? lol

Fantastic!!!! You lucky man!

I don't have a particular session that I can remember, but I do enjoy wanking sessions with my wife. We have this particular position we get into and I'll try to describe it...I lie on my back and wank with my right hand and she lays to my left side with her tits resting on my chest and her mouth close to my left ear talking dirty to me. I have my legs doubled up with my feet in the air and she has her left arm reaching underneath my left leg and her hand underneath my bum while she fingers my arse. Hopefully, you can get the picture!

Sometimes, she gets on all fours with her bum towards me and her cheeks parted while she plays with her pussy and I wank with my right hand and touch, smack and finger her ass with my left hand until she comes.

Isn't wanking great!!

"Isn't wanking great!!"
Such a simply worded sentence that just about sums up my teenage years.
And in my twenties.
And in my thirties.
And in my forties.
And in....
You get the picture I'm sure.

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum 
18 May 2017 15:46
Find Posts Reply
Jb6969 Offline

Straight
Male

Mine would be a cam session i had a while back with a very naughty and playful woman. Had been chatting on kik etc for a while n shared pics. We talked dirty to each other as we both played with ourselves and she stuffed her entire panties inside herself and came. Then made me cum while she sucked them clean.

Damn i nearly got myself in the eye with that one haha.
18 May 2017 17:35
Find Posts Reply
Diamond123 Offline
Diamond Moderator

Bicurious
Male

For me, any time I have masturbated on cam

If you don't try it how do you know you don't like it?
18 May 2017 17:57
Find Posts Reply
Ernesthony Offline

Bicurious
Male

I love marsturbate, in solitude, with the cam or in company, and if it is so that she move me very well and I run much, as it happened to me the last time in a trip to https://felinamassage.com/en with a sensual y pasionate latin girl from Medellín !cheer!but that if it was in a place that were doing massages Erotic and was part of one of the best massages I have been given.
19 May 2017 09:08
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)