• 0 Votes - 0 Average

Nudist beaches

Diamond123 Offline
Diamond Moderator

Bicurious
Male

Nudist beaches

As I'm quite near Studland at the moment my.thoughts turned to.nudist beaches

I've never been to one although came close to going to one in Spain with Mrs D a few years ago.

Anyone on here been to one? If not.would you go to one? And how do the men cope with getting a stiffy looking at all the tits? Or does nobody care?

If you don't try it how do you know you don't like it?
10 Sep 2016 16:45
Find Posts Reply
lovetoplease
Unregistered

RE: Nudist beaches

Nobody cares diamond, go to nudist beaches in Croatia all the time.
10 Sep 2016 17:10
BBWLovers7`
Unregistered

In the seventies we went to a naturist resort a few times when I was about 8 or 9 they were more family orientated kind of like butlins with less clothes. (You have no idea how hard it was to resist the obvious joke about more red cock than red coat). People just walked around nothing sexual there at all, it was just like any other holiday camp the lack of clothes was just a lifestyle choice for us. 

When France in the nineties when I was in my 20's I went to a camp there with a gf and later on on my own and it was much the same though there were more singles, guys just seemed to lay on their fronts as a rule of thumb till it subsided and got on with stuff still just likeing a clothes free life. Though I have to say I have noticed that in the last few years nudism seems to have become more sexual and some of the old school naturist don't like it.

There seems a lot of people go to nudist beaches now for the risk free exhibitionism not as a naturist. You see less families there now and more people looking to get a thrill from seeing people naked and exposing themselves, having a hard on now people just seem to show it off and often see people taking pics secretly. People having sex wanking and sucking partners has also become quiet common today not say you didn't see it in Europe in the 90"s but it was more out of the way like anywhere else, but today it seems much more blatant
10 Sep 2016 17:17
Boobgirl86 Offline

Straight
Female

I think as the society develops so does the view on sex. Just like fashion, free the boob/nipple campaign, culture changes etc. Though to be honest in the long run it may do us good. Just think how shocked people were when women started wearing bathing costumes to the beach. Maybe if tits weren't so overly sexualised then being naked more often could become normal. But I see what you mean about people fucking on the beach and stuff. I do look forward to the day where if I wanted to I could walk around topless
10 Sep 2016 18:55
Find Posts Reply
BBWLovers7`
Unregistered

That would be a good day for all of usWink though seriously you are right shouldn't be any different for a man or woman to be topless. As for the nudist beach I have no problem with people naked hard ons or having sex, but there should be areas for them and for families to enjoy nsturism
10 Sep 2016 19:25
Boobgirl86 Offline

Straight
Female

Yes totally agree on that one.
10 Sep 2016 19:40
Find Posts Reply
BBWLovers7`
Unregistered

Did sound a bit ranty in that post just member how much fun they were as a kid real sense of freedom
10 Sep 2016 19:42
Diamond123 Offline
Diamond Moderator

Bicurious
Male

(10 Sep 2016 17:10)lovetoplease Wrote:  Nobody cares diamond, go to nudist beaches in Croatia all the time.
Well that sounds like an offer to show me in person

10 Sep 2016 19:57
Find Posts Reply
Diamond123 Offline
Diamond Moderator

Bicurious
Male

Perhaps we should have a forum day out at the seaside?

11 Sep 2016 06:33
Find Posts Reply
lovetoplease
Unregistered

(10 Sep 2016 19:57) Diamond123 Wrote:  
(10 Sep 2016 17:10)lovetoplease Wrote:  Nobody cares diamond, go to nudist beaches in Croatia all the time.
Well that sounds like an offer to show me in person

It certainly was xx
11 Sep 2016 07:06

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)