Welcome to UK Sex Forum, Guest! Log In or Sign Up For A FREE Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Dogging/flashing fun

Boobgirl86 Offline

Straight
Female

Dogging/flashing fun

So I went to the spot the other day, took my new nipple toys and parked up. Looking around I could see a few guys, no women as per usual. I reclined my seat and started to relax. There were two old guys (I mean really old!) but I was trying to ignore them as much as I could and catch the eyes of the other guys sat around. Two were parked near to me and one a little over the way. To make this easier I'll call them 1, 2 and 3. 1 was parked next to me and had a great view from his car. 2 was parked on the other side of 1 but he could still see and kept catching my eye. 3 could see pretty much everything but he was further away. 1 smiled at me, seemed like a nice guy, sat with his window open and apparently just relaxing the same as I was just enjoying the scenery. 2 is looking but not making efforts to come closer yet. 3 is still just looking but I know he's here for fun.

I take a deep breath and prepare myself for the jolt of sexy fun that is about to hit me! I slowly lift my top up revealing my lace bra. My nipples were hard already! I look at the nipple suckers and sit one over a nipple and I turn the top until the suction is pretty hard. Within seconds I can feel things happening. Not only did I get fluid from my nipple but I started to cum! Oohhh my god! That was good. I look around and 1 is sat with his mouth open and his cock in his hand which I smiled at! 2 was looking and I think he was having a wank too. 3 was staring over at me, and again presumably having a wank as I could see his arm moving.

I reapply the toy and go again, and again and again....each time I cum right there and then! 1 is pouring out pre cum! 2 is still wanking away, 3 got out of the car and started to wander over but looking around first. A car came past so I pulled my top down but it only just covered my moist, now huge hard nipples! 2 sees this and starts walking back to his car, but I was brave and I lifted my top and flashed my tits at him, he grinned straight away. He came over and stood next to my open window and asked if I was having fun and if he was ok to watch. I stroked my tits and nipples whilst grinding in my seat because I was soaked! 3 licks his lips and 1 starts to wank again, and I think 2 is still wanking! I use the toys again, there right in full view of 1, 2 and 3 I cum twice more and stroke my nipples playfully. 3 smiles, thanks me and compliments my tits by saying "fuck, look at them! Look at the size of your tits but look at your nipples, hot!" I smile and he says "fuck, I've got more than a semi on now" he leaves and shortly after so do I, I drove away with a smile on my face, nipples that need suckin badly and a damp patch in my knickers.
09 Sep 2016 13:30
Find Posts Reply
vanman Offline

Straight
Male

RE: Dogging/flashing fun

I must get the location of this spot Smile
09 Sep 2016 13:40
Find Posts Reply
Diamond123 Offline
Diamond Moderator

Bicurious
Male

Fuck me that sounded hot. You're making me hard just thinking about it

If you don't try it how do you know you don't like it?
09 Sep 2016 14:02
Find Posts Reply
Boobgirl86 Offline

Straight
Female

(09 Sep 2016 13:40)vanman Wrote:  I must get the location of this spot Smile

It's up north vanmanWink
09 Sep 2016 14:16
Find Posts Reply
Diamond123 Offline
Diamond Moderator

Bicurious
Male

(09 Sep 2016 14:16)Boobgirl86 Wrote:  

It's up north vanmanWink

I'll get a compass then

If you don't try it how do you know you don't like it?
09 Sep 2016 14:18
Find Posts Reply
vanman Offline

Straight
Male

(09 Sep 2016 14:18)Diamond123 Wrote:  
(09 Sep 2016 14:16)Boobgirl86 Wrote:  

It's up north vanmanWink

I'll get a compass then
Will stock up on snacks and fill the tank with petrol then Smile
(This post was last modified: 09 Sep 2016 14:54 by vanman.)
09 Sep 2016 14:19
Find Posts Reply
Boobgirl86 Offline

Straight
Female

Lol it's a fair way from you isn't it? I don't want to post it because I could spoil it
09 Sep 2016 15:02
Find Posts Reply
lovetoplease
Unregistered

I def need to find a spot like this to go to and play
09 Sep 2016 15:26
Tiger99 Offline

Straight
Male

(09 Sep 2016 15:26)lovetoplease Wrote:  I def need to find a spot like this to go to and play

Me too i think I'd pitch a tent there haha

Kik -- dukester108
09 Sep 2016 15:36
Find Posts Reply
lovetoplease
Unregistered

I think I'd join you in the tent tiger
09 Sep 2016 15:43

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)