Welcome to UK Sex Forum, Guest! Log In or Sign Up For A FREE Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

New to the sub world

lovetoplease
Unregistered

New to the sub world

Hi all

I'm naturally very submissive in bed so I'm looking to enter the world of bdsm more x
26 Aug 2016 16:57
Sakisana1 Offline

Straight
Male

RE: New to the sub world

I am too! Cheer
26 Aug 2016 17:19
Find Posts Reply
Mr dominant Offline

Straight
Male

(26 Aug 2016 16:57)lovetoplease Wrote:  Hi all

I'm naturally very submissive in bed so I'm looking to enter the world of bdsm more x

Are you male or female? I would like to help you on this journey if your female.
26 Aug 2016 18:11
Find Posts Reply
Hwank10 Offline

Straight
Male

Hi Lovetoplease. I am in the same situation as you. Good luck with your journey to your submissive side
26 Aug 2016 22:10
Find Posts Reply
lovetoplease
Unregistered

(26 Aug 2016 18:11) Mr dominant Wrote:  
(26 Aug 2016 16:57)lovetoplease Wrote:  Hi all

Are you male or female? I would like to help you on this journey if your female.

I'm female and very willing to accept your help
26 Aug 2016 22:44
hereatlast Offline

Straight
Female

hi... im new to this too...seems there are alot of us
03 Feb 2017 07:19
Find Posts Reply
Mrs Hovis Offline

Straight
Female

Hello, hereatlast.
03 Feb 2017 14:17
Find Posts Reply
Hevsmev Offline

Bicurious
Female

Hi all, 
I'm very new to the world of bsdm. I met someone on a site and had an amazing time and after another meet with this guy was a master looking for a slave girl. I was intrigued and love the thought of a role where if I am good I get what I want. By being good, pleasing my master is something I really enjoy I am excited by the possibilities and experiences I will be opened up to. Its very intimate when we are together but what I am concerning myself with is the psychological attachment/ my feelings for him will go past just master/slave dynamic and he has assured me he isn't looking for a relationship of that kind, but does want an exclusive intimate relationship with me, but it is purely about sex. He has promised to not hurt me And look after me and he wouldn't do anything I was uncomfortable with and im very excited and haven't felt this good or sexy in a while. But Is it all just meaningless. Gimme some advice... 
(This post was last modified: 26 Oct 2017 10:41 by Hevsmev.)
26 Oct 2017 10:41
Find Posts Reply
Mr dominant Offline

Straight
Male

(26 Oct 2017 10:41)Hevsmev Wrote:  Hi all, 
I'm very new to the world of bsdm. I met someone on a site and had an amazing time and after another meet with this guy was a master looking for a slave girl. I was intrigued and love the thought of a role where if I am good I get what I want. By being good, pleasing my master is something I really enjoy I am excited by the possibilities and experiences I will be opened up to. Its very intimate when we are together but what I am concerning myself with is the psychological attachment/ my feelings for him will go past just master/slave dynamic and he has assured me he isn't looking for a relationship of that kind, but does want an exclusive intimate relationship with me, but it is purely about sex. He has promised to not hurt me And look after me and he wouldn't do anything I was uncomfortable with and im very excited and haven't felt this good or sexy in a while. But Is it all just meaningless. Gimme some advice... 

If he doesn’t take into account your feelings wants and needs as a submissive to him he is not a ture dominant and is only using you for sex.

If you have agreed that you both don’t want feelings involved and it’s just casual then that’s your choice but as in all relationships fellings grow and will do especially in the intense sexual encounters off BDSM.

I suggest you talk about your fellings with him and if he doesn’t respond well or respect your thoughts then I suggest you find another master who will treat you the right way and not just for sex.

I hope my advice helps a little and keep us updates on what’s going on. X
26 Oct 2017 10:52
Find Posts Reply
BrokenEye Offline

Straight
Male

Hi and welcome to the forum Lovetoplease, from what I know ( which is not a lot) BDSM relationships are complex, and very rewarding IF you pick well, I know of a woman that has been living the lifestyle for nearly 50 years, and it works fine for her, I agree with Mr Dominant above, just don't get used, I mean in the real sense of the word. hope you find what you are looking for and have fun on here Smile
26 Oct 2017 13:22
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)