Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Secret Teenage Crushes - Unexpected Reencounters

Topper Offline
Smut Peddler & Moderator

Straight
Male

Secret Teenage Crushes - Unexpected Reencounters

When you were at school, did you ever have a terrible crush on someone but never tell them, and then bump into them again later as an adult?

This has happened to me three times (yes I had a lot of crushes)

The first was a girl I fancied at around 10 years old at school in Kent - I was an early starter. I never saw her after the age of about 14, assuming she had moved away. She had a very distinctive face and a mole just above her eyebrow. I never expected to see her again, but as an adult we had a sales rep call for an appointment to visit our office and I was asked to deal with it. I was working in south London at the time and when the rep turned up, it was unmistakable. I didn't feel anything of course, but there was absolutely no doubt in my mind it was her. I don't think she recognised me, and I didn't mention it.

The second time was a girl that used to frequent the local ice rink. I was 14 at the time and I was absolutely besotted with her. I'd sit mesmerised and watch her skate round and round every single week, sometimes skating next to her (I was quite a nifty skater in those days). I was never able to speak to her - any time our eyes met I went into a state of paralysis. This went on for months and eventually she came to the rink with a boyfriend. I never even knew her name. I was gutted and soon couldn't face going ice skating again. Two years later, I was in a pub having a drink and waiting for some friends before we headed off to the goth club later. In walked my friend and he had brought his sister along - guess who. I don't think she recognised me because I was a goth then, wearing makeup and everything, but I knew for sure it was her. Anyway, we headed off to the club and I got chatting to her and eventually we ended up kissing. That was as far as it went though and it was the last time I ever saw her.

The third time was a girl I really fancied at the time I reencountered girl two. She was around 3 years  older than me and looked stunning, and I would hang around in the same group of friends. She had a boyfriend, but I think she had a sort of soft spot for me becuase we kissed on a couple of occasions and he found out and gave me a kicking, though we became friends after. Eventually they got engaged and I moved away. Around five years later I bumped into her boyfriend in a London club. I walked up to him to say hi, and her boyfriend recognised me and told me to say hello to K__, and there she was sitting in the corner.  I went over to her, but she was so high on god knows what, she didn't even acknowledge the sound let alone realise it was me. She looked dreadful, like a typical smack addict and her boyfriend wasn't in much better shape. Very sad indeed.

Jeez, did you see that head come apart?
04 Aug 2013 20:49
Find Posts Reply
Wolfman Offline
Lovable old wolfie!

Straight
Male

RE: Secret Teenage Crushes - Unexpected Reencounters

Not really, I was kinda shy, geeky and akward as a teen!

For me mid 20's to mid 30's have been my best years (so far Wink)
04 Aug 2013 22:47
Find Posts Reply
PinkLipstick92 Offline
Oinkie the Awesome Mod

Bicurious
Female

I didnt really have crushes at school. I didnt get my first boyfriend until I was almost 16 and all the guys before him last maybe a couple of months of crushing. I always kept quiet as I was never classed as a "pretty girl" and knew they wouldn be interested.
It is pretty weird seeing ANYONE from school though, even though we only left 3 years ago! LOL. But some people now make me wonder what I saw in them!

Heart His Little Girl Heart
04 Aug 2013 23:02
Find Posts Reply
Mrs Topper Offline

Straight
Female

I had a very strictly controlled childhood and wasn't really exposed to the opposite sex until I started going out drinking with friends so I never really had any crushes on real life boys, only pop stars and stuff.
05 Aug 2013 13:37
Find Posts Reply
Topper Offline
Smut Peddler & Moderator

Straight
Male

Damn, makes me sound like a career pervert lol.

Jeez, did you see that head come apart?
06 Aug 2013 10:22
Find Posts Reply
pudthumper Offline

Straight
Male

Like me then Mr Topper- I had plenty of crushes and even managed to tap off with 1 since but seen a few!
Also there's the reverse- bumping into people who were obsessed with you at school! Lol that's even worse I've seen a few of those since and felt embarrassed after all the knockbacks I gave them! 1 girl started work at my place and her mate asked me to just fuck her if I wouldn't go out with her and me being a cocky teenager said if she puts a bag on her head I will, expecting a slap but she said ok! Still didn't but felt a right twat when I saw her here! Haha some I've seen are much better than I remember them too and now I Definitly would! Lol
06 Sep 2013 13:26
Find Posts Reply
PredicaMr Offline

Bisexual
Male

I had a MONSTER crush on a girl when I was at school. We're talking adolescent sore-wrist syndrome just about every night thinking about her. A few years ago I came across her again and we sort of had a couple of dates, kissed, fondled but nothing more. It wasn't the same though; I think a teenage crush for me will always just be that and nothing more.
26 Dec 2013 08:34
Find Posts Reply
Berkscountryboy Offline

Straight
Male

I did have a major crush on a girl in secondary school and she found out and told me I was a manger and she would never go out with me because I was so ugly.
But Facebook happened and as I'm sure some of you know old school friends come out the woodwork. Now I'm still no Tom Hardy but wow did I dodge a bullet. wow what a mess she has become and the years have not been kind to her at all. I don't mean this to come across like I'm a smug twat about it but glad it worked out like this.

Anyone else had an experiance like this?
22 Mar 2017 22:21
Find Posts Reply
Running Man Offline
Happy To Share

Straight
Male

I can definitely admit to several teenage crushes during my high school years.
One observation of mine is how many girls who were seen as 'fit' at high school have grown up to become just be 'one of the crowd', and how many girls who never really caught the eye at school turned out to be stunning looking women.
I'm guessing the same is true about the boys from the female perspective.
Obviously there will be exceptions to the above but most of my crushes fall into the first category. Clearly I didn't look closely enough as a teenager!

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum 
27 Jun 2018 20:43
Find Posts Reply
Lady L Offline

Straight
Female

(27 Jun 2018 20:43)Running Man Wrote:  I can definitely admit to several teenage crushes during my high school years.
One observation of mine is how many girls who were seen as 'fit' at high school have grown up to become just be 'one of the crowd', and how many girls who never really caught the eye at school turned out to be stunning looking women.
I'm guessing the same is true about the boys from the female perspective.
Obviously there will be exceptions to the above but most of my crushes fall into the first category. Clearly I didn't look closely enough as a teenager!

Hmmm, hindsight is indeed a wonderful thing! 

When I was at school, it was kind of obligatory for girls to fancy the youngish male teachers or the boys a year or two above us. However, I had a crush on a boy in the year below me - not that I would've ever admitted to it. I would've been seen as weird or a cradle snatcher.

Looking back though, the majority of my relationships have been with younger men. Indeed, hubby is six years younger than me.
28 Jun 2018 11:15
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)