Welcome to UK Sex Forum, Guest! Log In or Sign Up For A FREE Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

I want to leave

Petiteblonde123 Offline

Straight
Female

I want to leave

Please somebody tell me how to leave this site!!!
07 Dec 2015 19:42
Find Posts Reply
Old Sage Offline

Straight
Male

RE: I want to leave

Hey!! why not give it a try for a few days, there are some good people who are regular members, just make a few friends and join in with them you might be surprised.

Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt and badge and a few scars too!!! 
08 Dec 2015 11:47
Find Posts Reply
Petiteblonde123 Offline

Straight
Female

I'm sure you're all great, but this really isn't for me
08 Dec 2015 17:23
Find Posts Reply
KinkehKouple Offline

Bicurious
Couple (M/F)

So log out and don't come back. You have no pictures or personal information so that's it.

If you mean your email/login details being deleted then you'll need to contact admin.

Good luck with thatSmile
08 Dec 2015 17:51
Find Posts Reply
sting Offline

Bisexual
Male

(08 Dec 2015 17:51)KinkehKouple Wrote:  So log out and don't come back. You have no pictures or personal information so that's it.

If you mean your  email/login details being deleted then you'll need to contact admin.

Good luck with thatSmile
I have to be honest and say that this is one of the very few sites I have ever been on where it is not possible to simply delete your account, without having to ask help or permission of any admin.
I get what someone said about simply logging out and not coming back, but is should be possible to delete all your account details and contact information yourself.
Maybe admin could kindly clarify the sites position on this matter ?
24 Sep 2016 16:15
Find Posts Reply
Diamond123 Offline
Diamond Moderator

Bicurious
Male

It is a bit rubbish that you can't delete your account and currently there di not seem to be any admits about

All I xan suggest is to remove or change as much information in.your profile as you can then just don't sign in

We will be sorry to lose a member but if it's not for you then that's fair enough

If you don't try it how do you know you don't like it?
24 Sep 2016 16:50
Find Posts Reply
tex Offline

Straight
Male

(24 Sep 2016 16:50)Diamond123 Wrote:  It is a bit rubbish that you can't delete your account and currently there di not seem to be any admits about

All I xan suggest is to remove or change as much information in.your profile as you can then just don't sign in

We will be sorry to lose a member but if it's not for you then that's fair enough

i agree , if you really feel the need to leave then alter all personal info and just forget about it but even though im a new member i always leave my options open because even though you may be bored right now with it in the future its suprising how you somtimes wish you had kept that old account ..
28 Sep 2016 14:55
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)