Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Tattoos!

Wolfman Offline
Lovable old wolfie!

Straight
Male

Tattoos!

Most of the ladies I've been with have had at least one, I love painted ladies!

I guess I'm into the whole "suicide girl" look

Anyone with me?
(This post was last modified: 29 Jul 2013 21:12 by Topper.)
29 Jul 2013 19:54
Find Posts Reply
PinkLipstick92 Offline
Oinkie the Awesome Mod

Bicurious
Female

RE: Tattoo's!

Tats are defo sexy! Im not into the ones that have a large amount of black or huge pieces though.
I need to get some ink... Its just saving up the £ and finding someone to do it. You always remember your first Wink

Heart His Little Girl Heart
29 Jul 2013 21:01
Find Posts Reply
Wolfman Offline
Lovable old wolfie!

Straight
Male

RE: Tattoos!

What are you gonna get?
29 Jul 2013 22:31
Find Posts Reply
Mrs Topper Offline

Straight
Female

I've had my tattoos for over 20 years now and I'm thinking of getting them removed. I have a celtic style tat and the top of each arm, they're not really my style any more and they have got quite blurry with age so don't look their best. It's going to cost me about a grand to get rid of both of them and will take about 10 sessions with a laser. So think carefully before get any, apparently the inks they use these days are stronger and more difficult to remove.
30 Jul 2013 12:17
Find Posts Reply
PinkLipstick92 Offline
Oinkie the Awesome Mod

Bicurious
Female

I want a phoenix on my right arm. I am an ex cutter, I never scarred thankfully, but having depression since I was 13 (til present) and cutting aged 14-19 as well as other issues has made me realise the importance of my inner strength. Iv been through a lot and I survived.
Also want a couple to represent my Pagan beliefs

Heart His Little Girl Heart
30 Jul 2013 12:26
Find Posts Reply
Wolfman Offline
Lovable old wolfie!

Straight
Male

I'd love to get one, when I have a few bob left over, maybe Japanese writing, a Wolf or soccer team crest..

Have to be careful with Kanji I guess, wouldn't want wanker or such like written on your arm lol
30 Jul 2013 19:37
Find Posts Reply
Topper Offline
Smut Peddler & Moderator

Straight
Male

I don't have any tats, and the reason has been that I've never seen or conceived a design that held enough importance for me to want to have it imprinted on my body permanently.

The only words I've ever read that hold any meaning for me have all come from Aleister Crowley, so maybe that would be an option.

Jeez, did you see that head come apart?
30 Jul 2013 19:52
Find Posts Reply
S_C42 Offline
Dungeon owner ☺

Straight
Male

I like tattooed women as well. Had a slave with a full backpiece a while ago! Smile 

Once many years ago, I had an Italian waitress who saw the Dragon on my leg, ask me to black out a little gang tattoo. Drew out the tattoo a few times, and she liked the bird... So using a couple of needles and the outside of a pen melted around them. I covered up her old tattoo. Wink

I have a few more myself now. The last two are my favorites. Me on my bike, and an ultraviolet Dragon skeleton, both making use of my birthmark. Big Grin

Dungeon owning, munch managing etc. Cheer
31 Jul 2013 06:41
Website Find Posts Reply
DespinaRose Offline

Bisexual
Female

Tattoos can be incredibly sexy or incredibly stupid, that's the way I see them. Sounds harsh I know but so many people get tattoos because they look cool, are trendy, all their mates have one or going for a certain one because it's cheap. People often don't have any real meaning behind them and when they do they are often generic anyway. People are unique, keep tattoos that way.

[Image: 5.png]

Sensual, Seductive, Sultry, Sinful, Sexual, Sex Toy Reviewer and Super Moderator.
~ Purple Passions - A passion for pleasure ~

[Image: 5.png]
31 Jul 2013 19:27
Website Find Posts Reply
daniellered Offline

Bisexual
Female

iv always been tempted but im kinda scared lol, just something on my ankle or foot
03 Jan 2014 15:45
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)