Welcome to UK Sex Forum, Guest! Log In or Sign Up For A FREE Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Frustrated Sub Question 

Flew Offline

Straight
Female

Frustrated Sub

How can I get my hubby to be my Domme too? How do I get him in the right frame of mind?He's not naturally dominant. I'm not naturally Sub but that's the role I like in the bedroom!! (Or am I flooging a dead horse here. If u excuse the pun)
Thanks in advance of your advice!
Flew
08 May 2015 13:46
Find Posts Reply
Essexkris Offline
skype; essexbody

Straight
Male

RE: Frustrated Sub

I am also very sub and my partner more dom... but we tend to switch during play time.. just doing different sub dom things with each other... We recently got a butt plug but yet to use it.... take it one step at a time being tied up for example and let him do as he wishes within your limits of course..

kik - cmwphotography  snapchat essexbody1 Skype - essexbody
08 May 2015 18:44
Find Posts Reply
Flew Offline

Straight
Female

Good idea, break him in slowly! A flogger at this stage would freak him out. Do you think if he's not dom inclined he never will be?
08 May 2015 19:12
Find Posts Reply
Essexkris Offline
skype; essexbody

Straight
Male

every one is different i guess, at least see if hes willing to try he may enjoy it, if he dosent then i wouldnt push it personally... my partner dont like give BJ,s so i dont force her to do it even tho im gagging for one lol..

kik - cmwphotography  snapchat essexbody1 Skype - essexbody
08 May 2015 19:17
Find Posts Reply
Flew Offline

Straight
Female

I love giving Bj's but I think he thinks I'm the more dominant one!!!! Noooooo I'm not...I don't know how I would feel if hubby said "no chance" !!! I've got In to this just by research, so I'm still finding my way myself but I want to explore and play x
08 May 2015 21:03
Find Posts Reply
smileyface01 Offline

Straight
Male

(08 May 2015 21:03)Flew Wrote:  I love giving Bj's but I think he thinks I'm the more dominant one!!!! Noooooo I'm not...I don't know how I would feel if hubby said "no chance" !!!  I've got In to this just by research, so I'm still finding my way myself but I want to explore and play x
I am male and the chances of me saying no to a blow are zilch. The best research I think is to explore and experience.
Your partner may think or like himself you being the Dominant one.
  My wife and I take turns at it.
...x
08 May 2015 23:21
Find Posts Reply
Steviesoeasy Offline

Bicurious
Male

Help

Really horney but partner not slightly interested. Tried to cum on to her but just come off as pervey. Horneyness becoming a real problem. Any advice? Wanking helps but not much

(08 May 2015 13:46) Flew Wrote:  How can I get my hubby to be my Domme too?  How do I get him in the right frame of mind?He's not naturally dominant. I'm not naturally Sub but that's the role I like in the bedroom!! (Or am I flooging a dead horse here. If u excuse the pun)
Thanks in advance of your advice!
Flew

Just wanted to comment you back to let you no how lucky you are you got a partner who will play them games with you. My situation is i have a crazy high sex drive an im completly in to my girl but she is never horney. I have crazy fantisys that i have to get out ov my system but my moral code stops me. Just wanted you to no that you r lucky having some1 to have great sex with
(This post was last modified: 08 May 2015 23:52 by Steviesoeasy.)
08 May 2015 23:46
Find Posts Reply
Flew Offline

Straight
Female

Yes I am...thank you!
From the great threads I've read, it seems communication is the key to achieving fulfilment. I think it's the same for you maybe. Subtle verbal and non verbal signals can maybe work for me and you too
X
09 May 2015 07:51
Find Posts Reply
Berkscountryboy Offline

Straight
Male

Hey flew, when this works on your hubby can you let me know how you did it as all I want is for my gf to take the lead but no chance. So I would be intrested to see how you get on
10 May 2015 22:08
Find Posts Reply
Flew Offline

Straight
Female

I'll fill you in!

Haha so to speak! I don't know why but only the first line of my reply is showing up on here! Grrrrrrr

Anyway: I'm still insure whether to just come out and say "I want to be a sex slave, please abuse me anyway u see fit" or like I said earlier be subtle, Hubby is kinky...but I think he would pee his pants if I called him Master! What do people think? Im still frustrated X
(This post was last modified: 10 May 2015 22:56 by Flew.)
10 May 2015 22:48
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)