Welcome to UK Sex Forum, Guest! Log In or Sign Up For A FREE Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Gear talk?

China_Blue Offline

Straight
Female

Gear talk?

So is this the geeky camera and lighting discussion area?  anyone discussing technique or would like to?

Just getting into erotic photography as a couple and would love to discuss techniques or swap tips with you guys
(This post was last modified: 22 Mar 2015 22:48 by China_Blue.)
22 Mar 2015 22:40
Find Posts Reply
MarkJ Offline
Banned

Straight
Male

RE: Gear talk?

First things first a really good camera is needed. Phone cams for instance wont take anything beyond an average quality pic.

Looks like you probably have the top camera covered already though.
(This post was last modified: 22 Mar 2015 23:05 by MarkJ.)
22 Mar 2015 23:02
Find Posts Reply
China_Blue Offline

Straight
Female

Oh, yes sorry, we've got the camera and basic lighting covered, just found this section and wanted to see if anyone was discussing lighting or posing etc.
23 Mar 2015 06:29
Find Posts Reply
woody Offline

Straight
Couple (M/F)

Hi China blue. I am an amateur photographer and also love talking gear.poses.and generally sounding off each other. My other half is .as I think yours. a willing model. Do you have any backdrops.umbrella lights etc or are you working straight from flash?
Feel free to contact me through my email or through here. I will try to keep an eye on this thread. But I haven't been on here much so don't totally know my way around. Speak soon mayb

Ooh me again. Not sure if we are allowed to do this but it'll get blocked if not. Neil. *MOD NOTE - email removed*
(This post was last modified: 14 May 2015 18:06 by bumblebee.)
14 May 2015 17:25
Find Posts Reply
Old Sage Offline

Straight
Male

Hi guys, been keeping my eye on this thread. Sorry I cannot add anything to the present way of photography as I am a rank beginner. Just add my “two-pennuth” to keep that spark going by saying that I spent hours and hours, days and days, years and years from the 1960s onwards in the blacked out kitchen with chemicals and equipment producing photos, not always of the top quality though but that never mattered. It helped us make friends and have lots of sexy fun with others and I never regretted it for one minute so I hope you will press on and have fun.

Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt and badge and a few scars too!!! 
24 May 2015 08:58
Find Posts Reply
Cragster2015 Offline

Straight
Male

Love my old Canon EOS 5mk II and either my EF L 85mm prime, or my 70-200 f2.8 L IS mkII. It's a fairly heavy set up, but I love the results this set up gives me. No lighting rig, just use nautural available light, shoot in RAW and edit the results with LR5.
26 Sep 2015 14:03
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)