Welcome to UK Sex Forum, Guest! Log In or Sign Up For A FREE Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

breast play Question 

BBWLovers7`
Unregistered

breast play

Is anyone and/or their partners here into tit wanks? I have to say I have a thing for boobs the bigger the better and I have always had a great love of my other half making me cum between her boobs. Just wondering if anyone else has tried it?
10 Feb 2015 14:59
Pervynewbie Offline
Veteran Member

Straight
Female

RE: breast play

From a womans point of view (mine) I've done it but just found it all very awkward and unrewarding...........for me anyway! lol

Angel  Still Innocent Angel
10 Feb 2015 19:06
Find Posts Reply
marky0107 Offline

Straight
Male

I have had many, many tit wanks. However, one well endowed lady with whom I had the pleasure told me that it could actually be quite uncomfortable for the woman if it went on a long time, which I can understand. So tit wanks are a wonderful thing but I suspect that we men need to understand the efforts our lovers our going to, to provide us with this pleasure. A less strenuous alternative, of which I am a great fan, is that I lie on my back, then my OH lies on her side up against me, somewhat further down the bed, so that one of her large heavy breasts rests on my cock while she wanks me off.
10 Feb 2015 22:10
Find Posts Reply
dbyguy921 Offline
Almost a virgin, pop me

Bisexual
Male

I love to either tit wank or just cum over a ladies tits, it gets me even more attached to them

If it's consensual between two two adults and doesn't hurt anyone, let's do it!  CheerWanking
13 Feb 2015 15:59
Find Posts Reply
jambo
Unregistered

(10 Feb 2015 19:06)Pervynewbie Wrote:  From a womans point of view (mine) I've done it but just found it all very awkward and unrewarding...........for me anyway!  lol
depends on what size of boobs you have ! ! Tongue
13 Feb 2015 22:37
wiltsguy Offline

Bicurious
Male

I love cumming between a gorgeous pair of boobs! I can see how it can be unrewarding for the woman so I'd always make her cum however she wants as a thank you.
16 Feb 2015 10:58
Find Posts Reply
Happy marriage Offline

Bisexual
Couple (M/F)

Getting jerked off with a hard nipple in my mouth is the winner
12 Mar 2015 23:40
Find Posts Reply
caro Offline

Bicurious
Female

Ive done it with my boyfriend. He really likes it,but he's generally obsessed with tits anyway. I don't get much from it other than seeing him horny. Heart XC
14 Mar 2015 09:18
Find Posts Reply
jambo
Unregistered

(14 Mar 2015 09:18)caro Wrote:  Ive done it with my boyfriend. He really likes it,but he's generally obsessed with tits anyway. I don't get much from it other than seeing him horny. Heart XC

Who wouldn't get horny playing with your breasts ! !
14 Mar 2015 10:19
smileyface01 Offline

Straight
Male

(10 Feb 2015 14:59)BBWLovers7` Wrote:  Is anyone and/or their partners here into tit wanks? I have to say I have a thing for boobs the bigger the better and I have always had a great love of my other half making me cum between her boobs. Just wondering if anyone else has tried it?
Yes mate I love them
14 Mar 2015 13:55
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)