Welcome to UK Sex Forum, Guest! Log In or Sign Up For A FREE Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

2 Questions here Question 

SmotheMe Offline

Straight
Male

Tongue 2 Questions here

I can't seem to update my profile. When I click the update button after typing the stuff in, it comes up at the top 'please correct the following errors' but it doesn't say what the error is and it's nothing obvious. 

Anyone know what's happening and how to get round it please?

And also, what is the 'rep' thing next to number of posts on the right below my avatar just out of interest?

Ta very mooch  Cheer
24 Oct 2014 02:11
Find Posts Reply
Pervynewbie Offline
Veteran Member

Straight
Female

RE: 2 Questions here

(24 Oct 2014 02:11)SmotheMe Wrote:  I can't seem to update my profile. When I click the update button after typing the stuff in, it comes up at the top 'please correct the following errors' but it doesn't say what the error is and it's nothing obvious. 

And also, what is the 'rep' thing next to number of posts on the right below my avatar just out of interest?

Ta very mooch  Cheer

Yep that keeps happening to me and I don't know why.  The rep I guess reputation gives other members a way to like what you've written essentially, if you click on someone's green rep you can read what they are for :-)

Angel  Still Innocent Angel
24 Oct 2014 06:30
Find Posts Reply
jambo
Unregistered

(24 Oct 2014 06:30)Pervynewbie Wrote:  
(24 Oct 2014 02:11)SmotheMe Wrote:  I can't seem to update my profile. When I click the update button after typing the stuff in, it comes up at the top 'please correct the following errors' but it doesn't say what the error is and it's nothing obvious. 

Ta very mooch  Cheer

Yep that keeps happening to me and I don't know why.  The rep I guess reputation gives other members a way to like what you've written essentially, if you click on someone's green rep you can read what they are for :-)
does it mean if there naughty or not ? Tongue
24 Oct 2014 06:45
SmotheMe Offline

Straight
Male

Ah ok so it's not just me then ☺.

Thanks peeps!
24 Oct 2014 11:53
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)