Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

foreskins! Question 

naturegirl1 Offline
Veteran Member

Bicurious
Female

foreskins!

I've posted this here in the absence of a more relevant category!

Phil & I have just returned from a walk in the Mendips with a couple of friends, via a pub to make the afternoon even more enjoyable!
Not surprisingly, part way through the walk we all had to stop for a nature pee and i noticed something....my phil pulls his foreskin right back when he goes to pee, but the male friend with us didn't!!! That got me wondering. Would you guys here (those of you with a foreskin that is) be good enough to let me know whether you pull yours back to pee?
I'm really curious to know what percentage of guys pull back compared to those that don't & would love to know why you do (or don't)!!
And if any of you gals have a view about this, please share!

If it feels good...do it! Wink

PLEASE READ MY PROFILE!
(This post was last modified: 31 Jul 2014 17:07 by naturegirl1.)
31 Jul 2014 17:05
Website Find Posts Reply
TheHound Offline

Straight
Male

RE: foreskins!

I pull back, if you don't you get that annoying uncontrollable splash that goes off in a random direction. Pulling back the skin gives you much more control over the pee direction
(This post was last modified: 31 Jul 2014 17:22 by TheHound.)
31 Jul 2014 17:22
Find Posts Reply
JasonT Offline

Straight
Male

(31 Jul 2014 17:05)naturegirl1 Wrote:  I've posted this here in the absence of a more relevant category!

Phil & I have just returned from a walk in the Mendips with a couple of friends, via a pub to make the afternoon even more enjoyable!
Not surprisingly, part way through the walk we all had to stop for a nature pee and i noticed something....my phil pulls his foreskin right back when he goes to pee, but the male friend with us didn't!!! That got me wondering. Would you guys here (those of you with a foreskin that is) be good enough to let me know whether you pull yours back to pee?
I'm really curious to know what percentage of guys pull back compared to those that don't & would love to know why you do (or don't)!!

I don't have a foreskin but I guess pulling back would give more control....
and I am turned on to think of you watching a couple of blokes pee.....did you all do it in front of one another or did you peek a boo?
31 Jul 2014 18:55
Find Posts Reply
naturegirl1 Offline
Veteran Member

Bicurious
Female

(31 Jul 2014 18:55)JasonT Wrote:  
(31 Jul 2014 17:05)naturegirl1 Wrote:  I've posted this here in the absence of a more relevant category!

I don't have a foreskin but I guess pulling back would give more control....
and I am turned on to think of you watching a couple of blokes pee.....did you all do it in front of one another or did you peek a boo?
Now now!.... It was all very innocent! You can't go hillwalking with a bunch of mates of both genders and be all coy about going for a nature pee! When ya gotta go ya gotta go....just so happens I had to go at the same time as my Phil & one of our male friends, they at least had the advantage of just having to pop their willies out, I had to drop my trousers & knickers! But I admit I did sneak a peak! Which is why I know one pulled his foreskin right back & the other didn't. Anyway...I'm pretty certain my bits didn't go un-noticed!

PLEASE READ MY PROFILE!
31 Jul 2014 20:07
Website Find Posts Reply
there_we_go
Unregistered

I pull back as its another way to make sure it stays clean a bit longer - there is no excuse for a smeggy bell end - especially as cleaning your bell in the bath or shower actually feels great!

But yeah - practically speaking, you pull it back to stop a bit of piss going in whatever direction feels like. Especially when wearing a suit.
31 Jul 2014 20:46
JasonT Offline

Straight
Male

(31 Jul 2014 20:07)naturegirl1 Wrote:  Now now!.... It was all very innocent! You can't go hillwalking with a bunch of mates of both genders and be all coy about going for a nature pee! When ya gotta go ya gotta go....just so happens I had to go at the same time as my Phil & one of our male friends, they at least had the advantage of just having to pop their willies out, I had to drop my trousers & knickers! But I admit I did sneak a peak! Which is why I know one pulled his foreskin right back & the other didn't. Anyway...I'm pretty certain my bits didn't go un-noticed!

yep, that does seem to be an advantage of just pulling out our willies without taking everything off....
did you not seen the difference when you were taking a sneak peak, of what happened when one did not pull the foreskin back.....did he have splash back on his clothes? or the quality of the flow....I am guessing the one with the foreskin not pulled back would have been a waterfall effect and the one when pulled back was a longer flow......
you should have asked them of why one did it and one did not....tbh, I assumed everyone did pull back to avoid splash back.....
sometimes in the morning, my hole is stuck together due to some pre-cum I guess and it looks like I have two holes as it sprays everywhere!!
01 Aug 2014 04:52
Find Posts Reply
Mrs Topper Offline

Straight
Female

Fascinating stuff, I love that you can learn something new every day on this forum!

Ladies, did you know what if you pull back your lips and push them back into a v shape whilst peeing you can get it to come out horizontally, bit tricky to get the hang of and you need a full bladder, fun to try in the shower.
01 Aug 2014 09:38
Find Posts Reply
red-cock Offline
Veteran Member

Straight
Male

Hehe as above really..i pull back to avoid the garden sprinkler effect and the embarresing moment of coming out of the toilet with splashed trousers and blaming it on the tap at the sink hahahahaha...come lads weve all been there..lol

I came... I saw... I conquered............I pulled Grissea Cheer
01 Aug 2014 10:15
Find Posts Reply
The Gentleman Offline

Straight
Male

Definitely a pull-back kind of guy, or though more than three times and your playing with it Big Grin

....because I know when to hold a girls hand, and I know when to pull her hair.
01 Aug 2014 22:31
Find Posts Reply
naturegirl1 Offline
Veteran Member

Bicurious
Female

(01 Aug 2014 22:31)The Gentleman Wrote:  Definitely a pull-back kind of guy, or though more than three times and your playing with it Big Grin
I thought that was "more than 3 shakes & your'e having a wank"!

PLEASE READ MY PROFILE!
02 Aug 2014 12:35
Website Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)