Welcome to UK Sex Forum, Guest! Log In or Sign Up For A FREE Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

old person fetish

nipples Offline

Bisexual
Female

old person fetish

Mr nipples here ,never herd of it before but this weekend met a lovely girl Lisa, her fetish is ,older men and woman, she only makes love to them, looks after them do everything she can to satisfy them, is this unusual?. I am not complaining, she is very young, very attractive and very good at what she does. Has any one else come across this.

always horny and always wants moreSuckfuckSmiley-3some
06 May 2014 14:54
Find Posts Reply
Fmachinefun Offline
Orgasm Facilitator

Straight
Male

RE: old person fetish

I have heard of younger women liking older guys and of course there is the whole MILF and cougar fetishes. Each to his or her own, we all have our own particular little kinks ;-) and we should all enjoy them to the best of our abilities LOL.

Self confessed Fucking Machine expert Blush www.fmachinefun.co.uk
06 May 2014 15:00
Website Find Posts Reply
PinkLipstick92 Offline
Oinkie the Awesome Mod

Bicurious
Female

I am in an age gap relationship (He is 23 years older)

I wouldnt call my attraction to Him a fetish, I dont care how old He is cos I love Him for who He is not how old. BUT I always seemed to have crushes on older guys when I was at school. Guys my age are total d!ckheads I want absolutely nothing to do with.

It also depends on your view of "old" Wink I know some people who are like "omg my man is 5years older totally massive age gap! lol" and for others an "older man" needs to be at LEAST 15 years older. And there are the ones that have like 40 years between them...

So to sum up. For ME its love not a fetish, cant say the same for others (espcially if you add in a sugar daddy element)

Heart His Little Girl Heart
06 May 2014 18:56
Find Posts Reply
red-cock Offline
Veteran Member

Straight
Male

Nothing wrong with a bit of "gilf" ...haha lol

I came... I saw... I conquered............I pulled Grissea Cheer
07 May 2014 08:23
Find Posts Reply
Mrs Topper Offline

Straight
Female

Fascinating. Are we talking seriously old here? What does the 'looking after' entail?
07 May 2014 10:52
Find Posts Reply
there_we_go
Unregistered

I really enjoy the cougar thing.

The only reason I didn't go to bed with a 57 year old a few years ago is purely because I was too nervous that I'd be rubbish - with hindsight I wish I'd gone just to get some tips!
07 May 2014 11:16
nikaluva Offline

Bicurious
Male

I adore my mother in law shes 69 and has a fab figure still. I get upto all sorts of naughty things that she doesnt realise im doing. She has seen me naked many times and never complains

(07 May 2014 11:16)there_we_go Wrote:  I really enjoy the cougar thing.

The only reason I didn't go to bed with a 57 year old a few years ago is purely because I was too nervous that I'd be rubbish - with hindsight I wish I'd gone just to get some tips!
Id love that 
(This post was last modified: 07 May 2014 16:38 by nikaluva.)
07 May 2014 16:38
Find Posts Reply
master_harpic Offline

Straight
Male

Well I am 63 and there are almost no young females for older guys here in England unless they guy is rich and shares it. Same in China where my oldest nephew lives.
07 May 2014 18:54
Find Posts Reply
PinkLipstick92 Offline
Oinkie the Awesome Mod

Bicurious
Female

(07 May 2014 18:54)master_harpic Wrote:  Well I am 63 and there are almost no young females for older guys here in England unless they guy is rich and shares it. Same in China where my oldest nephew lives.
It depends on your interpretation of the word "young"  and also depends on where you are looking for these girls. 

I met Sir in RL at work (He was a customer) sometimes, if the moment is right the Universe will drop the right person in your path Smile  Other wise FB and fetlife are good places to look :')

Heart His Little Girl Heart
07 May 2014 19:20
Find Posts Reply
there_we_go
Unregistered

Me and my mother in law have shared a few looks too, alongside the stuff I do she doesn't know about!!

I think its generally a given that you're going to be interested in your MIL.
08 May 2014 07:27

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)