Welcome to UK Sex Forum, Guest! Log In or Sign Up For A FREE Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

self pleasure

nipples Offline

Bisexual
Female

Tongue self pleasure

Hi all my first post, well here it goes. I do not know much but I do like to self pleasure myself and having my husband, men and woman watching me, so my question is.
 how many times do you self pleasure, what with, and why.
I shall go first, when I 1st joined her I started to see some very sexy people, a woman I saw was so sexy and how I would like to see more of her and to pleasure her. I had a shower and was still thinking of her, came out and laid on the bed, and started to rub my clit. I started to use my fingers and soon had 3 deep inside me. I imagined her laying there naked and I was eating her, her back was arch and wanting more. I reached down opened my fun draw and stumbled on my magic wand. I turned it on and slowly moved it around till it rested on my clit, still with fingers in me I  fucked my self . On occasion would take my fingers out and suck them , then caress my breasts and tweak my nipple, they was as usual very big and hard. I returned my fingers inside and added another, I was wet very wet, how I wanted to be with her. I soon came it was massive , I sucked my fingers dry and laid there , calming down, when I got up there was a wet patch under me, I changed covers and went downstairs. Well I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did, and the woman , well one day I shall let her know. So go on let us know how woman pleasure are just as good as men wanking.    

always horny and always wants moreSuckfuckSmiley-3some
09 Apr 2014 15:59
Find Posts Reply
red-cock Offline
Veteran Member

Straight
Male

RE: self pleasure

(09 Apr 2014 15:59)nipples Wrote:  Hi all my first post, well here it goes. I do not know much but I do like to self pleasure myself and having my husband, men and woman watching me, so my question is.
 how many times do you self pleasure, what with, and why.
I shall go first, when I 1st joined her I started to see some very sexy people, a woman I saw was so sexy and how I would like to see more of her and to pleasure her. I had a shower and was still thinking of her, came out and laid on the bed, and started to rub my clit. I started to use my fingers and soon had 3 deep inside me. I imagined her laying there naked and I was eating her, her back was arch and wanting more. I reached down opened my fun draw and stumbled on my magic wand. I turned it on and slowly moved it around till it rested on my clit, still with fingers in me I  fucked my self . On occasion would take my fingers out and suck them , then caress my breasts and tweak my nipple, they was as usual very big and hard. I returned my fingers inside and added another, I was wet very wet, how I wanted to be with her. I soon came it was massive , I sucked my fingers dry and laid there , calming down, when I got up there was a wet patch under me, I changed covers and went downstairs. Well I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did, and the woman , well one day I shall let her know. So go on let us know how woman pleasure are just as good as men wanking.
this is wanking material right here....would love to watch you with your wand..

I came... I saw... I conquered............I pulled Grissea Cheer
09 Apr 2014 21:59
Find Posts Reply
PinkLipstick92 Offline
Oinkie the Awesome Mod

Bicurious
Female

I'd say female self pleasure was better (not just cos I'm a girl Tongue ) cos it just conjures up more appealing mental images of the actual act. All that writing around, the juice running down thighs and over stockings (I usually play stood up, I cum quicker that way) etc etc Tongue

Heart His Little Girl Heart
09 Apr 2014 22:21
Find Posts Reply
BrookeAF Offline

Bicurious
Female

(09 Apr 2014 22:21)PinkLipstick92 Wrote:  I'd say female self pleasure was better (not just cos I'm a girl Tongue ) cos it just conjures up more appealing mental images of the actual act. All that writing around, the juice running down thighs and over stockings (I usually play stood up, I cum quicker that way) etc etc Tongue

Snap lol
10 Apr 2014 04:05
Find Posts Reply
red-cock Offline
Veteran Member

Straight
Male

Girls...ive just had a lovely mental image of both of you standing faceing each other with you panties around your ankles as you play with yourself....makes me weak at the knees..

10 Apr 2014 08:03
Find Posts Reply
red-cock Offline
Veteran Member

Straight
Male

Ooo grissea that desk image.....stop already ive got work to do....lol

10 Apr 2014 08:35
Find Posts Reply
BrookeAF Offline

Bicurious
Female

(10 Apr 2014 08:03)red-cock Wrote:  Girls...ive just had a lovely mental image of both of you standing faceing each other with you panties around your ankles as you play with yourself....makes me weak at the knees..

I'd be up for it haha
10 Apr 2014 10:40
Find Posts Reply
red-cock Offline
Veteran Member

Straight
Male

(10 Apr 2014 10:40)BrookeAF Wrote:  
(10 Apr 2014 08:03)red-cock Wrote:  Girls...ive just had a lovely mental image of both of you standing faceing each other with you panties around your ankles as you play with yourself....makes me weak at the knees..

I'd be up for it haha

See my big smiley face....lol

11 Apr 2014 10:43
Find Posts Reply
naturegirl1 Offline
Veteran Member

Bicurious
Female

(09 Apr 2014 22:21)PinkLipstick92 Wrote:  I'd say female self pleasure was better (not just cos I'm a girl Tongue ) cos it just conjures up more appealing mental images of the actual act. All that writing around, the juice running down thighs and over stockings (I usually play stood up, I cum quicker that way) etc etc Tongue
Most definitely, my Phil always tells me that a woman pleasuring herself is one of the sexiest & erotic acts she could do, even more so when she allows a partner to watch.
I love the "I Feel Myself" site, those films are just so beautiful to watch.

If it feels good...do it! Wink

PLEASE READ MY PROFILE!
11 Apr 2014 21:27
Website Find Posts Reply
red-cock Offline
Veteran Member

Straight
Male

Would have to agree...even more so when its done disceetly (for the want of a word) with your hand just slipped down the front of your panties..maybe a little wet patch appearing....

12 Apr 2014 08:15
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)