Welcome to UK Sex Forum, Guest! Log In or Sign Up For A FREE Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

More Dominants or more Submissives?

bosubkitty Offline

Straight
Female

More Dominants or more Submissives?

As I found about these roles I also noticed the majority of men that are out there are either vanilla or submissive and very few are dominant. Am I wrong? Why is it so difficult to find one? Maybe they are all taken? 
07 Mar 2014 19:06
Find Posts Reply
PinkLipstick92 Offline
Oinkie the Awesome Mod

Bicurious
Female

RE: More Dominants or more Submissives?

Thats interesting. Most of the men I have come across have given off the vibe of being dominant (in life, not necessarily sex) But the moment I met Daddy I felt His "Domliness" in extremes. Maybe its like some sort od BDSM love at first site kinda feeling :')

Fetlife is good for networking. I wouldnt recommend it as a method of hooking up with someone, more for events (and then meet someone there)

But sime guys assume they are doms, some guys dont know it cos theyv never had the chance to try it. Some wont reveal it until they comfortable with a vanilla foundation. They are out there Smile sometimes you need to stop looking to find him though Smile

Heart His Little Girl Heart
07 Mar 2014 20:30
Find Posts Reply
Wolfman Offline
Lovable old wolfie!

Straight
Male

I like being a switch, comfortable in both roles Smile
07 Mar 2014 20:31
Find Posts Reply
chunkydom Offline

Straight
Male

I'm dominant although fascinated by switching but I'm married to the most wonderful submissive wife :-)
07 Mar 2014 23:05
Find Posts Reply
red-cock Offline
Veteran Member

Straight
Male

never really had the chance to be either ...but i do fantasies about having a dominant woman abuse me a little Blush....but also like the idea of taking control...so i guess that would make me switch..in other words i have no idea Tongue

*dreamsSmiley-spanking*  

I came... I saw... I conquered............I pulled Grissea Cheer
07 Mar 2014 23:38
Find Posts Reply
kinkyeast Offline

Bicurious
Couple (M/F)

Well I love being dom. I enjoy being a wolf in sheep's clothing even more ;-)

It's cool to be differentSmiley-spanking
08 Mar 2014 07:24
Find Posts Reply
bosubkitty Offline

Straight
Female

Pink I know. ..that is what everyone keeps saying. ...to stop looking but I have this feeling I shouldn't and also had it confirmed by a card reading and although I am not 100% believing it to be the absolute truth I still think if I stop I have given up...it's a quandary. I will check that website thank you. I would like to feel like that for someone like you for your man.
08 Mar 2014 10:25
Find Posts Reply
PinkLipstick92 Offline
Oinkie the Awesome Mod

Bicurious
Female

I dont mean give up. I mean still meet people without the hope of them becoming a dom or play partner or whatever.
Its like if you go out for the night with friends, if you go out hoping to pull you score nothing, or only attract loser guys cos theres like a "desperation" in your body language. The nights you go out with no intention of meeting anyone are the nights that you dont pay for a single drink and get the hot guys :')
Dont give up, and dont lower the expectations, but be aware of how you are presnting yourself. And dont expecg things to happen in a certain time frame, he will come when the time is right Smile
The universe knows.

Heart His Little Girl Heart
08 Mar 2014 10:37
Find Posts Reply
bosubkitty Offline

Straight
Female

sigh, i know...
08 Mar 2014 11:00
Find Posts Reply
batleyman Offline

Straight
Male

(07 Mar 2014 19:06)bosubkitty Wrote:  As I found about these roles I also noticed the majority of men that are out there are either vanilla or submissive and very few are dominant. Am I wrong? Why is it so difficult to find one? Maybe they are all taken? 

I am a dominant but think too many people pigeon hole the whole subject. Its a massive subject which needs careful consideration by all parties involved.

Domination is not all about inflicting pain or humiliation, its about what both participants want and need from the relationship. It does not necessarily involve sexual intercourse it must be what fulfills both partners needs.  The most important thing of all is to get to know the other person and discuss what you are both looking for in relationship and not just blindly dive in. It can take a while but well worth it in the long run and leads to successful and long lasting relationships.
09 Mar 2017 20:20
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)