Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Finding A Photographer

PinkLipstick92 Offline
Oinkie the Awesome Mod

Bicurious
Female

Finding A Photographer

I have been approached by a photographer on fetlife who has said he would like to work with me if I am interested in modelling. (And as stupid as it sounds, it is something Iv wanted to do for years)

But he doesnt have many pics on his profile of his work or anything and says is currently building a website. Thats fine.

But since I mentioned it to Him, He seems set on trying to find the guy online. I understand why He is doing it, and I understand why vetting is important.

So...
How do you find a good photographer?

Thoughts, advice, etc

Heart His Little Girl Heart
03 Feb 2014 18:53
Find Posts Reply
Topper Offline
Smut Peddler & Moderator

Straight
Male

RE: Finding A Photographer

Have you tried asking at the munch? We have 3 photographers at our one, so we're spoilt for choice.

Jeez, did you see that head come apart?
03 Feb 2014 19:24
Find Posts Reply
PinkLipstick92 Offline
Oinkie the Awesome Mod

Bicurious
Female

We have a TOG there but the sort of thing Im after is implied nude in a plain setting.

I am askig to meet a few at the next munch to see if itl go anywhere Smile

03 Feb 2014 19:31
Find Posts Reply
there_we_go
Unregistered

Oinkie,

This is an old thread, so apologies for the late reply, but if you want to find a photographer, your safest bet is to visit an agency.

Building a port folio using a friend who is good with a camera is handy as it means you have a book of stuff to present, but I will confirm for you that a lot of guys who happen to own an SLR and are in the mood for a bit of minge will make out that they are a professional in the hope that while doing you the favour of snapping you, that they will get laid.

I understand not all photographers are like that, I certainly am not! But I don't offer services such as is described here unless people I've known for a while specifically ask for it.

Is this something you have pursued since making this post? I know a photographer in the Wakefield/Leeds area who is very good at what he does and has just opened a new studio - can certainly point you in his direction if you are interested at all. Smile
05 Jun 2014 19:37
PinkLipstick92 Offline
Oinkie the Awesome Mod

Bicurious
Female

I have a shoot lined up soon for a fetish calendar... But that's about it.

I'm SO not pretty enough to even attempt making a tit of myself by enquiring at an agency... I think once I see how it goes with the upcoming shoot, I can see about finding out who else is out there.

(The one I mentioned in the first post was a total cockwomble - he REPEATEDLY asked for play during the shoot he wanted and everytime I turned him down he would make weird comments, or back off and try again a few days later. Did not meet with him.)

05 Jun 2014 19:43
Find Posts Reply
there_we_go
Unregistered

I'm glad you didn't meet with him.

I'll dig out some links to Andy's stuff later and send you them anyway, its handy to know a reputable professional.
05 Jun 2014 19:55
nipples Offline

Bisexual
Female

Ever since we got our first camera and we took our first pictures, I wanted to be shot by a professional, but never had the nerve to find some one, but since I have known Julie, who knows lots of them and met a couple I think I shall be posing soon.

always horny and always wants moreSuckfuckSmiley-3some
06 Jun 2014 08:21
Find Posts Reply
Essexkris Offline
skype; essexbody

Straight
Male

Just thought i would add my portfolio http://www.krisimages.portfoliobox.me

kik - cmwphotography  snapchat essexbody1 Skype - essexbody
03 Dec 2014 20:16
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)