UK Sex Forum
Threesomes - Printable Version

+- UK Sex Forum (http://www.uksexforum.co.uk/community)
+-- Forum: Sex Forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Swinging, Threesomes, Dogging & Group Sex (/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Threesomes (/thread-864.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Threesomes - Content - 09 Mar 2015 11:46

What area you in Sarah?

RE: Threesomes - sarahalicexox - 09 Mar 2015 17:44

Private messaged you x

RE: Threesomes - Steve2907 - 14 Apr 2015 03:03

I wouldn't mind a threesome,if anyone is offering Tongue

RE: Threesomes - sharingiscaring2 - 14 Apr 2015 19:01

And my lovely lady and I are looking to find a guy to join us in a threesome, a guy that is interested in more than a quick fuck. We are not looking for someone to fuck her and treat her like a slut - we are looking for a guy to make love to her and treat her with respect. WE have yet to find him.......

RE: Threesomes - Steve2907 - 15 Apr 2015 12:08

(14 Apr 2015 19:01)sharingiscaring2 Wrote:  And my lovely lady and I are looking to find a guy to join us in a threesome, a guy that is interested in more than a quick fuck. We are not looking for someone to fuck her and treat her like a slut - we are looking for a guy to make love to her and treat her with respect.  WE have yet to find him.......
If you would like to come up my way, I would join you.

RE: Threesomes - smileyface01 - 16 Apr 2015 03:59

(07 Mar 2015 22:32)sharingiscaring2 Wrote:  
(07 Mar 2015 01:06)sarahalicexox Wrote:  Me and my hubby are looking to experience 3some currently have male interested and a female,  Im so excited but nervous haha..  Not sure when it's happening but pretty soon
If your love is strong then you will have the most wonderful time - enjoy
  Had some experience.If you both keep in mind that it is a bit of kinky fun and anything sexual that happens as no emotional attatchment you will be fine my love.
  Try not to do it with people you know and keep in mind as I do.
  your partner should be three things to you .
  1 your partner to make love to
  2 your one night stand to screw all night and walk away in the morning feeling like a dirty but buzzing
  3 your bit on the side to screw when you can.
By this I mean your partner can be all these sexualy and being kinky together will at the end of the day be a right buxx
Enjoy   x

RE: Threesomes - Old Sage - 06 May 2015 12:05

Had many, many MMF, even a couple outdoors, would recommend them to any consenting couples.

RE: Threesomes - Rick1979 - 12 May 2015 16:46

(08 Mar 2015 19:36)sarahalicexox Wrote:  Now we're struggling to find m or f as.both we found lived to far away :'(
Are you still looking Sarah? If so where abouts are you?

RE: Threesomes - ghostly - 12 May 2015 20:17

Id love to try either an mmf or even better an ffm, but its difficult to find anyone up for it Sad

RE: Threesomes - Dave Chilled - 25 May 2015 19:02

Love the thought of doing a MMF with my partner as a 'bucket list' one off type of thing, and it turns her on when we fantasise about it, but not sure we would ever go through with it.