UK Sex Forum
Threesomes - Printable Version

+- UK Sex Forum (http://www.uksexforum.co.uk/community)
+-- Forum: Sex Forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Swinging, Threesomes, Dogging & Group Sex (/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Threesomes (/thread-864.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Threesomes - verynaughtyfriday - 31 Mar 2014 12:57

interesting stuff

RE: Threesomes - nipples - 11 Apr 2014 15:53

I do love threesomes mmf or ffm either are good for me, had many mmff and several orgies too my husband loves to watch me have as many cocks as I can handle at once, but my favourite has to bee all female orgies they are so erotic and full of passion.

RE: Threesomes - Slavegirl - 11 Apr 2014 19:35

My master and I really want to try a MFF threesome, it is something we both fantasise about.  Lots of you seem to recommend clubs.  Any good ones in the midlands? 

RE: Threesomes - PinkLipstick92 - 12 Apr 2014 16:06

(11 Apr 2014 19:35)Slavegirl Wrote:  My master and I really want to try a MFF threesome, it is something we both fantasise about.  Lots of you seem to recommend clubs.  Any good ones in the midlands? 
I've heard Xtasia is good... I want to head there in the future. 

RE: Threesomes - Slavegirl - 17 Apr 2014 21:51

(12 Apr 2014 16:06)PinkLipstick92 Wrote:  
(11 Apr 2014 19:35)Slavegirl Wrote:  My master and I really want to try a MFF threesome, it is something we both fantasise about.  Lots of you seem to recommend clubs.  Any good ones in the midlands? 
I've heard Xtasia is good... I want to head there in the future. 
  Thank you, I have been on their website and I have been in touch sounds perfect.....I will report back on how it goes.  Excited now Smile  Smiley-3some

RE: Threesomes - Gameongirls - 13 Jun 2014 12:40

Me and mrs have done mmf and ffm more then once and was very nice but we had rules to follow which meant no sex just oral and it worked well they were friends of ours which made it Easyer some may like a stranger
The mrs is bi so made it good for ffm and I let the extra m in our mmf cum over her pussy after I had finished in her so she was a bit of a mess Smile

RE: Threesomes - nipples - 13 Jun 2014 14:11

(13 Jun 2014 12:40)Gameongirls Wrote:  Me and mrs have done mmf and ffm more then once and was very nice but we had rules to follow which meant no sex just oral and it worked well they were friends of ours which made it Easyer some may like a stranger
The mrs is bi so made it good for ffm and I let the extra m in our mmf cum over her pussy after I had finished in her so she was a bit of a mess Smile

sounds like you had fun

RE: Threesomes - Gameongirls - 13 Jun 2014 15:54

(13 Jun 2014 14:11)nipples Wrote:  
(13 Jun 2014 12:40)Gameongirls Wrote:  Me and mrs have done mmf and ffm more then once and was very nice but we had rules to follow which meant no sex just oral and it worked well they were friends of ours which made it Easyer some may like a stranger

sounds like you had fun

We did and we had loads of sex in the weeks after as we was still horny Big Grin

RE: Threesomes - Doctor_Desire - 04 Aug 2014 20:10

Who's had them?: Myself.

Who loves them?: Myself.

Who hates them?: Not me.

What's you experiences?: Since I was 24 I have been swinging around and taking part in so many threesomes and even foursomes I have found in my path, and I can assure you all - I swear to you - that I won't give up until my last dying breath.

RE: Threesomes - Rick1979 - 07 Aug 2014 15:16

I have had a couple of threesomes, (MFF), and they were amazing, I would highly recommend them and I would love to have more. I think I would be a bit uncomfortable with a MMF however.