UK Sex Forum
Threesomes - Printable Version

+- UK Sex Forum (http://www.uksexforum.co.uk/community)
+-- Forum: Sex Forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Swinging, Threesomes, Dogging & Group Sex (/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Threesomes (/thread-864.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Threesomes - r1ch1e - 18 Dec 2013 21:21

(08 Dec 2013 11:01)brunette69 Wrote:  Have had some fun with these before I next wanna try MMMF read a book with triple penetration now I just want to try it lol
Gulp!

RE: Threesomes - daniellered - 18 Dec 2013 21:23

That'd kill me lol

RE: Threesomes - brunette69 - 19 Dec 2013 00:17

Haha I think it would me too to be honest

RE: Threesomes - DrFunke - 19 Dec 2013 10:12

I've only had a threesome once but it was great fun and would love to do it again at some point

RE: Threesomes - Marko53 - 29 Mar 2014 23:43

I've only had one, but it was an amazing experience - mmf with the head of year from a School I was working in. To see her covered in cum at the end of the night was great, it was a strange experience seeing her in the corridor the following week :-) fantastic tho.
I understand threesomes can be a bit tricky if one is slightly unsure, but in my case I was the third party, which was totally safe for me. For those who haven't tried- go for it :-)

RE: Threesomes - naturegirl1 - 30 Mar 2014 20:13

Said this before, love MFM permutations, so much more satisfying for a girl!

RE: Threesomes - Mrs Topper - 31 Mar 2014 11:00

Not something I've ever done. Fun to watch but I'm not sure about taking part, for many practical reasons. 4some or moresome is a bit easier to get my head around. Maybe I'm just greedy!

RE: Threesomes - Emmeline Peaches - 31 Mar 2014 12:33

I can appreciate the appeal of a threesome (or a foursome, or orgy) but they're not for me personally.

I did once find myself in a (temporary) swingers club, but that was more of an accident than anything else and it wasn't in use at the time.

Still the atmosphere was fantastic.

RE: Threesomes - verynaughtyfriday - 31 Mar 2014 12:50

You didn't find yourself in a threesome by accident then?

RE: Threesomes - Emmeline Peaches - 31 Mar 2014 12:52

Haha no, just in a temporary swingers club. It was part of an art installation in Vienna.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/art/art-news/7300649/Vienna-museum-hosts-swingers-club-to-expose-sexual-inhibitions.html