UK Sex Forum
Have you ever had a threesome or moresome? - Printable Version

+- UK Sex Forum (http://www.uksexforum.co.uk/community)
+-- Forum: Sex Forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Sex Polls (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Have you ever had a threesome or moresome? (/thread-76.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Have you ever had a threesome or moresome? - Somerland - 08 Jul 2013 16:06

Here we go, my first attempt at a poll.

Never had none myself though, but curious how many have.

RE: Have you ever had a threesome or moresome? - Wolfman - 08 Jul 2013 19:05

The online Wolf, is a kinky chap up for all sorts of naughty fun Wink

I think the "real" me is rather a little more shy and bashful with the usual man worries about size and performance!

To get a negative critique from two nubile young ladies would be a major kick in the goolies..

I think its the ultimate fantasy for a bloke two girls at once, however for me its just that, fantasy

RE: Have you ever had a threesome or moresome? - BDSM - 08 Jul 2013 21:53

Not for me. My marriage is too important to me and it's not something i have ever fancied outside of fantasy

RE: Have you ever had a threesome or moresome? - mamasunshine - 09 Jul 2013 10:33

My other half fantasises all the time about watching me with one or more other men but I bet if it was a real possibility he would back track double fast - fantasies are great but involving real people in them I think might be a step too far in most partnerships ;0) Having said that I was involved in a drunken foursome with three guys one night - dont even know who they were and was so drunk I dont remember an awful lot about it - lesson learned and have never got that drunk outside the safety of my home ever again!

RE: Have you ever had a threesome or moresome? - Naughty Boy - 09 Jul 2013 11:27

I just read your other message about ED and it kind of makes sense that your oh may want to either see you fulfilled properly or to live out his expectations through a fantasy situation.

Had a 3some myself a couple of years ago with two girls I met at a munch. It was fun, but to be honest i spent the whole time worrying about everything and performing.

RE: Have you ever had a threesome or moresome? - mamasunshine - 11 Jul 2013 23:36

Think you are right Naughty Boy ;0) He worries that I am not getting what I need from him and thinks that setting it up so I can be 'serviced' shall we say ;0) by other guys he will be keeping me happy. Have to convince him all the time that penetration is not necessary to have fun in the bedroom - there are so many guys in the world who never have erections but can still have fun and keep their women happy ;0)

RE: Have you ever had a threesome or moresome? - KinkyFish83 - 12 Jul 2013 10:01

I've never had a threesome and now that I'm happily involved in a monogamous relationship, I have no desire for it. I was asked to be involved in a threesome once but turned the offer down for two reasons - 1) I was in love with the guy who asked as he was my boyfriend at the time and 2) he wanted his cousin to be the other guy.

RE: Have you ever had a threesome or moresome? - Topper - 12 Jul 2013 10:06

Hi KinkyFish, personally I think you were dead right turning that down.

Welcome to the forum btw.

RE: Have you ever had a threesome or moresome? - KinkyFish83 - 12 Jul 2013 10:51

Well, I didn't feel that comfortable with it at the time so I think you're right about me doing the right by turning them down. The fantasy of a threesome appeals but I suspect the reality would be vastly different and I don't want to do anything that might ruin my relationship with my fiance.

RE: Have you ever had a threesome or moresome? - naughtywildfun90 - 15 Jul 2013 23:48

Been looking for a couple of years now, not desperately searching but looking xx