UK Sex Forum
Boudoir photography - Printable Version

+- UK Sex Forum (http://www.uksexforum.co.uk/community)
+-- Forum: Erotic Photography (/forum-64.html)
+--- Forum: Erotic Photographs (/forum-65.html)
+--- Thread: Boudoir photography (/thread-732.html)

Pages: 1 2

Boudoir photography - Catwoman - 13 Nov 2013 13:53

I've always wanted to get a set of 'boudoir' photographs done so if any of the members here are wanting to break into that area and need a test model let me know.

Mr topper - please remove this post if it is against rules, it isn't meant as any form of solicitation or come on

RE: Boudoir photography - thatfatbloke - 13 Nov 2013 13:59

(13 Nov 2013 13:53)Cambsslut Wrote:  I've always wanted to get a set of 'boudoir' photographs done so if any of the members here are wanting to break into that area and need a test model let me know.

Mr topper - please remove this post if it is against rules, it isn't meant as any form of solicitation or come on
(....cue the sound of a stampede heading towards Cambridgeshire.....)

RE: Boudoir photography - PinkLipstick92 - 13 Nov 2013 13:59

Iv always wanted one of these doing too Smile

I could do it myself but its not the same lol.
I hope you find someone who can help you out Smile

RE: Boudoir photography - littlebigboy - 13 Nov 2013 14:02

I kinda know of someone who's entire business (and, from what I understand, she's doing quite well at it) is based around boudoir photography. I forget where she's based though.

I'll see if I can dig out her details and, if she's based near(ish) to you, I'll drop you a PM with her details if you like.

RE: Boudoir photography - satisfying_Gail - 13 Nov 2013 14:04

leans over and twats LLB across the head......... how many times has it come up in convo that me and Russ are interested in finding someone to do this.... really llb, naughty coner for you boy!

RE: Boudoir photography - RampantHorse - 13 Nov 2013 16:29

A local female photographer does groupon offers round here for boudoir shoots, so keep your eyes peeled for stuff like that near you.

RE: Boudoir photography - Catwoman - 13 Nov 2013 17:55

(13 Nov 2013 14:02)littlebigboy Wrote:  I kinda know of someone who's entire business (and, from what I understand, she's doing quite well at it) is based around boudoir photography. I forget where she's based though.

I'll see if I can dig out her details and, if she's based near(ish) to you, I'll drop you a PM with her details if you like.

Thanks

RE: Boudoir photography - littlebigboy - 13 Nov 2013 18:18

Mikaela Morgan of Strictly Boudoir (Hertfordshire): http://www.strictlyboudoir.co.uk/

RE: Boudoir photography - Catwoman - 13 Nov 2013 21:18

(13 Nov 2013 18:18)littlebigboy Wrote:  Mikaela Morgan of Strictly Boudoir (Hertfordshire): http://www.strictlyboudoir.co.uk/

Thanks for the link - his pics look fab. Will treat myself once I've had my surgery and nicely recovered :-) - he might even be abke to make a 10 inch scar look sexyBig Grin

RE: Boudoir photography - littlebigboy - 13 Nov 2013 21:27

She has some fantastic work.

I don't know her myself, but she's posted a few times on the business forum that I'm quite active on and she seems pretty down to earth and genuinely nice.

I'm sure you'll be in good hands with her.