UK Sex Forum
New Members - Printable Version

+- UK Sex Forum (http://www.uksexforum.co.uk/community)
+-- Forum: Say Hello (/forum-21.html)
+--- Forum: Introduce yourself here (/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: New Members (/thread-4949.html)

Pages: 1 2

New Members - Running Man - 26 Jun 2020 16:55

Well what a great day or two for this fine place. I've thought for many months that this forum is far from dead and buried and I'd like to say a huge hello to;
Barry:
Newby:
Goddess:
Adam:
Ronnie.
Enjoy yourselves on here good people. There's a multitude of sexy stories, information and advice. And don't forget the incredible galleries.
Have fun!

RE: New Members - Lady L - 27 Jun 2020 11:50

Hi RM, some of the oldies frequent here still!

Welcome to all our new members from me. x

RE: New Members - Running Man - 27 Jun 2020 20:18

Oh hi there L.
It's always great to see you showing as online and it seems we may have some new people to play with on here!

RE: New Members - Iamsomoney - 29 Jun 2020 00:13

I do enjoy coming back here every so often. Especially to look at the galleries.

Some of the photos are incredible.

RE: New Members - Art - 01 Jul 2020 13:00

Hi I'm Art I am a 42 year old Bisexual Female. I am married. I have been married to my husband for 20 years and we have an open marriage. He knows I am Bisexual and allows me to have relationships with other people although my husband is a straight man and does not wish to have relationships with other people or sex with other people. We have discussed it and that is his personal choice. I am an erotic writer and enjoy sex and like to have a lot of fun! I am also an artist. I am a black plus size woman and have curves in all the right places. I enjoy cooking and baking. I also enjoy playing billiards and live in beautiful FL in the US!

RE: New Members - LolaBunni666 - 01 Jul 2020 20:30

Hello! My name is Lola! I am in my early 20's from the UK. I have been working as a model since I was 18 and became a fan and member of the fetish community since 19 Tongue I have many fetishes myself, but my main fetish is other peoples fetishes. I am looking forward to learning about everyones kinks Tongue

- Lola
xoxoxoxoxoxox

RE: New Members - Hovis - 04 Jul 2020 14:32

This is an interesting turn about. After the site glitch making it impossible for it accept new members for it to suddenly start working again.

As a result of this I shall again start moderating etc.

RE: New Members - Sublad84 - 12 Jul 2020 10:08

Hey , new member hear , many kinks and minimal boundaries,

RE: New Members - Running Man - 13 Jul 2020 19:05

(12 Jul 2020 10:08)Sublad84 Wrote:  Hey , new member hear , many kinks and minimal boundaries,
Welcome to the forum Subby.
I trust that you'll have fun on here and I'm sure you'll find some inspiration in the many naughty threads on here.

RE: New Members - yurigagarin - 18 Jul 2020 11:54

(29 Jun 2020 00:13)Iamsomoney Wrote:  I do enjoy coming back here every so often. Especially to look at the galleries.

Some of the photos are incredible.
Hi there everyone,

Sorry I'm a little late to the party but I too would just like to say hello to all my old friends on
here, and also to wish a warm welcome to all the new folks that have joined.

This is a fun place to be!