UK Sex Forum
Question Age difference - Printable Version

+- UK Sex Forum (http://www.uksexforum.co.uk/community)
+-- Forum: Sex Forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Sex Chat (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Question Age difference (/thread-4931.html)

Pages: 1 2

Age difference - cueball - 23 May 2019 15:30

Hi all, just wondering if you guys think there is such a thing as too big an age gap with a sexual partner? I'm thinking more of casual thing rather than a relationship.

RE: Age difference - Diamond123 - 23 May 2019 15:42

Not at all. If you are attracted to each other go for it

RE: Age difference - Running Man - 23 May 2019 16:20

I think any age gap is all in the mind Mr. Cueball.
If two sexually compatible people meet for mutual fun and enjoy sex with each other, then who are we to decide that 'he's too young for her' or 'he's old enough to be her dad.
If two consenting adults are happy to enjoy great sex together, then that's their prerogative in my humble opinion.
But who made me God????

RE: Age difference - Hovis - 23 May 2019 16:33

The age difference for fun doesnt seem at all important, but for a long term relationship I am more reticent

RE: Age difference - Malvyn - 24 May 2019 02:50

A if you had a carer younger than you and they offered to releave your frustration's would you let them?

RE: Age difference - Hovis - 24 May 2019 05:32

Provided the gift was offered genuinely then why not.

RE: Age difference - yurigagarin - 24 May 2019 07:44

(24 May 2019 05:32)Hovis Wrote:  Provided the gift was offered genuinely then why not.

I agree with Hovis, if the carer offered their affections out of genuine kindness, then I see no harm
in that at all.

RE: Age difference - Diamond123 - 24 May 2019 08:37

Nobody is getting hurt so I don't see a problem

RE: Age difference - Lady L - 28 May 2019 18:26

Age is a funny old thing. Haha.

Mental and physical age very often differ, so like others have said, I don't have a problem either with age gap relationships.

Most of my ex's have been younger than me. Hubby is 6 years younger than me which is neither here nor there. At school when all my friends were fancying boys in the six form, I was busy eyeing up a boy in the year below. 

RE: Age difference - Running Man - 29 May 2019 10:12

(28 May 2019 18:26)Lady L Wrote:  Age is a funny old thing. Haha.

Mental and physical age very often differ, so like others have said, I don't have a problem either with age gap relationships.

Most of my ex's have been younger than me. Hubby is 6 years younger than me which is neither here nor there. At school when all my friends were fancying boys in the six form, I was busy eyeing up a boy in the year below. 
Great post Lady L.
I must admit to being drawn to older ladies, particularly since my early 20s, although I only seemed to go for girls of a similar age up until that time.
I suppose, like most things, our preferences change as we ourselves change over the years.
(I must credit the many girls I ogled in my school days. Too many to mention but you know who you are!)