UK Sex Forum
Sexy idea. - Printable Version

+- UK Sex Forum (http://www.uksexforum.co.uk/community)
+-- Forum: Sex Forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Sex Chat (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Sexy idea. (/thread-4884.html)

Sexy idea. - mikki - 21 Mar 2019 08:41

This is goin round in my head at the mo.
Last week Mike got kicked in the nuts-hes ok now by the way n its all workin ok lol 
The girl who owns the horse that did it was realy sorry n has kept askin how Mike is.
When she saw Mike 2 days ago she ran over to him n hugged him tite n he hugged her n said it's fine no worries.
She's a pretty blond girl of abt 30 n very slim.
I wasn't jealous wen they hugged - it was nice seein it.
Thng is I wldnt mind watchin them fuck-i thnk she would b a great fuck for Mike n I know she hasn't got a fella at the mo cos she's told me so.
I did slip it in wen we tlkd last nite n Mike looked surprised but said it turned him oh-i know it did cos he fuckd me soo hard.
I wondr if I could get it to happen?
I'm getting hot thnkin abt it.

C.xxx

RE: Sexy idea. - yurigagarin - 21 Mar 2019 08:52

(21 Mar 2019 08:41)mikki Wrote:  This is goin round in my head at the mo.
Last week Mike got kicked in the nuts-hes ok now by the way n its all workin ok lol 
The girl who owns the horse that did it was realy sorry n has kept askin how Mike is.
When she saw Mike 2 days ago she ran over to him n hugged him tite n he hugged her n said it's fine no worries.
Thng is I wldnt mind watchin them fuck-i thnk she would b a great fuck for Mike n I know she hasn't got a fella at the mo cos she's told me so.
I did slip it in wen we tlkd last nite n Mike looked surprised but said it turned him oh-i know it did cos he fuckd me soo hard.

C.xxx

You are having some sexy thoughts this morning aren't you Carole !

I think if you could get it to happen it would be a wondrous thing, but I predict you wouldn't be happy just watching.
I think you would love  to join in and play  - with both of them !!
x x  

RE: Sexy idea. - mikki - 21 Mar 2019 08:54

(21 Mar 2019 08:52)yurigagarin Wrote:  

C.xxx

I think if you could get it to happen it would be a wondrous thing, but I predict you wouldn't be happy just watching.
x x  

Mmmmm-i thnk u mite b rite Yuri hunny lol!

C.xxx

RE: Sexy idea. - yurigagarin - 21 Mar 2019 09:00

(21 Mar 2019 08:54)mikki Wrote:  

C.xxx

x x  

C.xxx

If anyone can make it happen you can !

And I should think Mike would quite a sexy threesome with two very sexy young blondes!!

x x

RE: Sexy idea. - mikki - 21 Mar 2019 09:07

(21 Mar 2019 09:00)yurigagarin Wrote:  
(21 Mar 2019 08:54)mikki Wrote:  

C.xxx

x x  

C.xxx

If anyone can make it happen you can !

And I should think Mike would quite a sexy threesome with two very sexy young blondes!!

x x
I'm old enuf 2 b her mum lol!

C.xxx

RE: Sexy idea. - Diamond123 - 21 Mar 2019 18:24

Age isn't relevant. And she might be well up for ffe idea

After all, Mike would get to show her there was no permanent harm done Smile