UK Sex Forum
Owch - Printable Version

+- UK Sex Forum (http://www.uksexforum.co.uk/community)
+-- Forum: Sex Forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Sex Chat (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Owch (/thread-4879.html)

Owch - mikki - 15 Mar 2019 09:48

Jus gotta put this on the forum-its kind of funny but it's not if u see what I mean lol.
So Mike comes back from doing the cows abt an hour ago n one of the girls who keeps a horse here asked him if he'd have a look at it cos she thought it was a bit lame on a back leg.
Mike goes n stands behind this horse n runs his hand down it's leg looking for any thng not right n this horse kicks him right in the nuts n he's thrown a few feet away n doubles up in a ball holding his bits.
He's forever telling folks not stand behind a horse n he does it n gets a belt.
Now he's in a armchair with his jeans down n a packet of peas on his bits.poor guys left nut looks a bit puffy.
Hope he s gonna be ok-il b keepin an eye on him n taking for a checkup  if it's not right.
Can't help but laugh tho!

C.xxx

RE: Owch - Maurice - 15 Mar 2019 10:43

I feel his pain...…… but only a tiny bit of it !
Wish him the best from me please.

RE: Owch - Diamond123 - 15 Mar 2019 19:15

(15 Mar 2019 09:48)mikki Wrote:  Jus gotta put this on the forum-its kind of funny but it's not if u see what I mean lol.
So Mike comes back from doing the cows abt an hour ago n one of the girls who keeps a horse here asked him if he'd have a look at it cos she thought it was a bit lame on a back leg.
Mike goes n stands behind this horse n runs his hand down it's leg looking for any thng not right n this horse kicks him right in the nuts n he's thrown a few feet away n doubles up in a ball holding his bits.
Now he's in a armchair with his jeans down n a packet of peas on his bits.poor guys left nut looks a bit puffy.
Hope he s gonna be ok-il b keepin an eye on him n taking for a checkup  if it's not right.

C.xxx

Does Mike see the funny side? Hope he gets better soon and the swelling goes down. Then you can enjly the rather more pleasurable swelling available in that area

RE: Owch - Voshigirl - 16 Mar 2019 20:53

I am so sorry Mike I hope you get better soon. And Carole it does make me laugh too.

RE: Owch - yurigagarin - 16 Mar 2019 23:09

(15 Mar 2019 09:48)mikki Wrote:  Jus gotta put this on the forum-its kind of funny but it's not if u see what I mean lol.

C.xxx

Sorry I'm late replying to your post Carole, but please will you pass on to Mike my best wishes 
for a speedy recovery .

Can I suggest you may wish to give the affected area a gentle licking ?
It has to be better for Mike than a packet of frozen peas !!
You may enjoy playing nurse too !