UK Sex Forum
Question One for all - Printable Version

+- UK Sex Forum (http://www.uksexforum.co.uk/community)
+-- Forum: Sex Forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Sex Chat (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Question One for all (/thread-4878.html)

One for all - Maurice - 15 Mar 2019 08:06

Ok a question for all orientations. When answering the gender and orientation is of your preference.

You have been put in the enviable position of having someone visit you. You have never seen them naked before, but have always wanted to. That person happily is going to be naked for your pleasure. Your options are...

1. They go into another room undress then come to you naked.
2. They undress in front of you for your entertainment.
3. They let you undress them.
4. They let someone of your choice undress them in front of you.

Those are the only four options I can think of. Add any others you think of.

Which option turns you on the most?

Another question is that you are that visitor. Which option would you hope they selected?

RE: One for all - Iamsomoney - 15 Mar 2019 09:42

I think I'd go for option 2. Watching someone get undressed for you is just wonderful.

If I was the visitor I'd hope they choose option 3.

RE: One for all - mikki - 15 Mar 2019 13:41

(15 Mar 2019 08:06)Maurice Wrote:  Ok a question for all orientations. When answering the gender and orientation is of your preference.

You have been put in the enviable position of having someone visit you. You have never seen them naked before, but have always wanted to. That person happily is going to be naked for your pleasure. Your options are...

Another question is that you are that visitor. Which option would you hope they selected?
I luv this question
It gotta b either 2 or 3 for me.
I  have a thing about watchin as a playmate teases me as ther slowly droppin ther clothes on the floor before laying beside me n wrapping our selvs round each other
Luv undressin a guy n exploring his body as I unwrap him n find a nice throbbin cock for me to play with or have inside me.

C.xxx

RE: One for all - Dee1965 - 15 Mar 2019 15:21

I have a friend,former work colleague,she is 32 and very attractive with a really nice body & she is very open & broad minded.

She has stayed at our home a few times,we were chatting about our holidays & it got around to nudist beaches & holidays.
My friend said that she would have no problem with me & my husband seeing her naked and not to be surprised to see her walking to the bathroom naked when she stays over.

We have even had chats while sat on the bed & we have all been naked,this led to each of us commenting on each others bodies & she said that she thought that my husband had a really nice body & a decent sized cock,I teasingly,said that she should see his cock when its erect.

I was a bit surprised when she asked me to stroke my hubbies cock and make it hard,but countered this with my telling her to make him hard,next thing I knew she had his cock in her hand stroking & gently wanking him, in sheer devilment I told her he gets really hard if he is given a blow job,she asked if it was ok for her to give him one,so I said yes,go for it,she did.

I was kissing hubby,my hand on my friends back,stroking up & down.I knew that my friend was wet enough for sex & also that my hubby would like to fuck with her,so I suggested that she try him for size.

Hubby lay back & my friend straddled him,I held his cock & guided him into her as she lowered her pussy onto him.

I was lay back playing with my clit as they fucked. My friend asked if hubby could cum inside her & I said yes,which he did,filling her pussy with his spunk,she came around his shaft,their mixed juices running out of her.

She has stayed over a few more times,walks around naked & always shares our bed.

RE: One for all - Running Man - 15 Mar 2019 17:12

What a fucking great thread Maurice.
It's a very easy option 4 for me Sir.
How? Here's how.
My wife would be undressing the man of her choice for my entertainment. Once she has slowly stripped him naked as I watch, he then has the choice of having sex with me, her or both of us.
If he picks me, my wife would be watching in the same way I would be watching the two of them, should he choose her.
And yes, answering that question has given me a hard on.
THANKS MAURICE!!!

If I was that visitor, then that would also be option 4, in the hope that some hardcore sex would follow.

RE: One for all - Diamond123 - 15 Mar 2019 19:19

(15 Mar 2019 08:06)Maurice Wrote:  Ok a question for all orientations. When answering the gender and orientation is of your preference.

Nice post

I would choose option 2 in both cases. A sexy strip is a turn on for both parties