UK Sex Forum
Showing off Carole. - Printable Version

+- UK Sex Forum (http://www.uksexforum.co.uk/community)
+-- Forum: Sex Forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Sex Chat (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Showing off Carole. (/thread-4843.html)

Showing off Carole. - mikki - 11 Feb 2019 08:52

Morning everyone -i thought I'd take the opportunity to get on here while Carole is in the shower.
We're going into town this morning so with that in mind I'm keen for her to dress in eye catching attire-short skirt and jacket,high boots and plenty of cleavage on show.
I can't help but feel more than just a little proud of her and I enjoy the way that guys heads turn when she shows herself off.
We love to chat about the reaction she gets-often pondering what's going through their minds and wondering what they'd like to do with her.
Anyone else get a kick from this?
Mike

RE: Showing off Carole. - cueball - 11 Feb 2019 11:34

I'm sure we would all love to see some pictures of what sounds like a very sexy outfit...

RE: Showing off Carole. - sheppybabes - 11 Feb 2019 14:46

bet she makes some of us ladies heads turn too

RE: Showing off Carole. - Diamond123 - 11 Feb 2019 15:37

I bet she gets plenty of attention. I know I'd have a good look lol

RE: Showing off Carole. - mikki - 11 Feb 2019 15:38

(11 Feb 2019 15:37)Diamond123 Wrote:  I bet she gets plenty of attention. I know I'd have a good look lol

N I'd give u plenty of attentionĀ  too hun - lol

C.xx

RE: Showing off Carole. - Diamond123 - 11 Feb 2019 19:21

(11 Feb 2019 15:38)mikki Wrote:  
(11 Feb 2019 15:37)Diamond123 Wrote:  I bet she gets plenty of attention. I know I'd have a good look lol

N I'd give u plenty of attentionĀ  too hun - lol

C.xx

I just bet you would Wink

RE: Showing off Carole. - upforitplease - 11 Feb 2019 23:10

It is a good feeling when your next to your other half, with nice legs and a bit of boob showing, and you can see other people looking.
Same goes when your out and about and you see a fit bird and think, "is she going out with him"?