UK Sex Forum
Cumming Together - Printable Version

+- UK Sex Forum (http://www.uksexforum.co.uk/community)
+-- Forum: Sex Forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Masturbation (/forum-59.html)
+--- Thread: Cumming Together (/thread-4832.html)

Pages: 1 2

Cumming Together - Running Man - 03 Feb 2019 22:43

Only yesterday, I had the all too infrequent pleasure of cumming together with my wife.
It wasn't during penetrative sex that this happened but the exhilaration was no less wonderful than if it had happened whilst we were fucking.
What started out as her playing with my cock shortly after waking up, finished up with my wife taking her knickers off and inviting me to finger her whilst she wanked me off. Perfect timing, together with some good luck I daresay, meant that we came at the same time for the first time in ages. It felt sensational! I just wish it happened more often; much more often.
So my question to you sexy people out there is how often do you and your partner cum together? And when you do, how do you tend to achieve it? Is it by penetrative sex, or is it usually by other means?
I'm all ears good people!

RE: Cumming Together - mikki - 04 Feb 2019 05:16

Luv it when we cum at the same time-holding on tite to each other while I let go n he shoots too mmmmmm 
We cum 2gether sumtimes when we give each other a hand job too

C.xx 

RE: Cumming Together - upforitplease - 04 Feb 2019 06:51

This thread is a turn on. Lol.

RE: Cumming Together - Hovis - 04 Feb 2019 18:24

It's extremely rare that we get to cum together, I wish it would happen more often.

RE: Cumming Together - yurigagarin - 04 Feb 2019 18:35

(04 Feb 2019 18:24)Hovis Wrote:  It's extremely rare that we get to cum together,  I wish it would happen more often.

Well you know what they say Hovis:

" practice makes perfect " !!

RE: Cumming Together - Diamond123 - 04 Feb 2019 19:10

It's not something we have achieved either. Not that I'm fussed about it as long as we both enjoy it

RE: Cumming Together - Hovis - 04 Feb 2019 20:42

I've been with Mrs H over 30 years, I know it's only happened once.

RE: Cumming Together - Voshigirl - 07 Feb 2019 15:43

(04 Feb 2019 20:42)Hovis Wrote:  I've been with Mrs H over 30 years, I know it's only happened once.
Are you sure it happened at all?

RE: Cumming Together - Diamond123 - 07 Feb 2019 20:11

Not ever happened for us in 20 years. And we've tried hard on occasion to make it happen

RE: Cumming Together - cheshirecat - 09 Feb 2019 14:05

Mrs cc and I have perfected mutual orgasms. I love to squirt up inside her as her pussy pulsates with her own orgasm. I also like to wank myself while I lick her pussy and bum, I don't let myself cum until she comes onto my tongue.