UK Sex Forum
The Ultimate Sexy Request - Printable Version

+- UK Sex Forum (http://www.uksexforum.co.uk/community)
+-- Forum: Erotic Stories, True and Fictional (/forum-23.html)
+--- Forum: Erotic True Stories (/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: The Ultimate Sexy Request (/thread-4812.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

The Ultimate Sexy Request - Running Man - 19 Jan 2019 10:04

Many years ago, when my wife and I started going out together, I longed to have anal sex with her. I'd never done that before, although I'd wanked over the thought of it so many times.
Whenever we had sex, especially if I was about to fuck her doggy style, I would always rub the tip of my cock over and around her most private hole, hoping she would one day take the hint that I wanted to fuck her that way.
One night she did!
We got naked in her lounge and as I pinned her against her sofa, ready to plunge my dick into her well-lcked pussy, my wife (then girlfriend) uttered nine words that I shall never, ever forget....
"You can put it up there if you want."
My throbbing dick was up there in seconds. She was more than ready for it and our first anal sex experience was truly exhilarating in every way. 
I came inside her a little too quickly but that didn't seem to matter. We had enjoyed a taboo sex act together and enjoyed every thrust of it. It was truly sensational!
So here's my question to you good forum people.
Do you have any 'ultimate sexy request that you'd like to share with us all?

RE: The Ultimate Sexy Request - upforitplease - 19 Jan 2019 18:24

Lovely story,

RE: The Ultimate Sexy Request - Dee1965 - 20 Jan 2019 12:26

(19 Jan 2019 10:04)Running Man Wrote:  Many years ago, when my wife and I started going out together, I longed to have anal sex with her. I'd never done that before, although I'd wanked over the thought of it so many times.
Whenever we had sex, especially if I was about to fuck her doggy style, I would always rub the tip of my cock over and around her most private hole, hoping she would one day take the hint that I wanted to fuck her that way.
One night she did!
We got naked in her lounge and as I pinned her against her sofa, ready to plunge my dick into her well-lcked pussy, my wife (then girlfriend) uttered nine words that I shall never, ever forget....
My throbbing dick was up there in seconds. She was more than ready for it and our first anal sex experience was truly exhilarating in every way. 
I came inside her a little too quickly but that didn't seem to matter. We had enjoyed a taboo sex act together and enjoyed every thrust of it. It was truly sensational!
My request would be for my husband to fuck another man while the other man fucked me.

RE: The Ultimate Sexy Request - mikki - 20 Jan 2019 13:30

I like the sound of that!

RE: The Ultimate Sexy Request - upforitplease - 20 Jan 2019 14:43

Me too.

RE: The Ultimate Sexy Request - F6C - 22 Jan 2019 15:32

(19 Jan 2019 10:04)Running Man Wrote:  Many years ago, when my wife and I started going out together, I longed to have anal sex with her. I'd never done that before, although I'd wanked over the thought of it so many times.
One night she did!

Great post RM.  I think we're all going to struggle to compete with yours.....

RE: The Ultimate Sexy Request - Running Man - 22 Jan 2019 15:57

(22 Jan 2019 15:32)F6C Wrote:  
One night she did!

Oh I think we all must have an extra special request tucked away, just in case an inquisitive chap like me asks.
Your turn Mr. F6C.

RE: The Ultimate Sexy Request - F6C - 22 Jan 2019 16:30

(22 Jan 2019 15:57)Running Man Wrote:  
(22 Jan 2019 15:32)F6C Wrote:  
One night she did!

Oh I think we all must have an extra special request tucked away, just in case an inquisitive chap like me asks.
Your turn Mr. F6C.

I'd love a certain lady on here to cup my balls in one hand and then slowly wank me off with her other hand.  Nice a slowly would be the order of the day...

RE: The Ultimate Sexy Request - mikki - 23 Jan 2019 08:19

Bootgirl here.
I'll never forget the look on Mikkis face when i asked him to fuck my sister.
Priceless!lol

RE: The Ultimate Sexy Request - yurigagarin - 23 Jan 2019 09:13

(23 Jan 2019 08:19)mikki Wrote:  Bootgirl here.
I'll never forget the look on Mikkis face when i asked him to fuck my sister.
Priceless!lol

Oh Bootgirl, we must try and persuade you to recount that erotic tale someday !!