UK Sex Forum
Sex with a coworker - Printable Version

+- UK Sex Forum (http://www.uksexforum.co.uk/community)
+-- Forum: Sex Forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Sex Chat (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Sex with a coworker (/thread-4788.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Sex with a coworker - cueball - 22 Dec 2018 16:59

So I now have the opportunity to have no strings sex with someone I work with.
She is 26 and very attractive. Slim with curves in all the right places. She has a high sex drive and we have been flirting for a couple of weeks now. We have kissed and fondled each other and with any luck she will come back to my place for an evening of fun in the next few days.
I'm really looking forward to slowly undressing her before tasting her pussy while she sucks my cock. I plan to put her over my knee and giving her a good spanking and fingering her arse hole.
I will update as and when it happens...

RE: Sex with a coworker - Running Man - 22 Dec 2018 19:45

Be sure you do cueball.
I'm married to somebody whom I worked with a few years before we became a couple. At that time, I had the feeling that she didn't like me which is a bit of a shame looking back, because ever since we got together, our sex life has been  incredible!
If only she'd offered me a blowjob when we shared the same office!
Good luck with her cueball.

RE: Sex with a coworker - cueball - 23 Dec 2018 11:09

Thanks RM, a blowjob while at work sounds good. I do want to finger her pussy while at work too so you never know...

RE: Sex with a coworker - Running Man - 23 Dec 2018 14:13

(23 Dec 2018 11:09)cueball Wrote:  Thanks RM, a blowjob while at work sounds good. I do want to finger her pussy while at work too so you never know...
Either of those is a result cueball. And then wait until you get her home.

Stop Press....my lovely wife has given me a blowjob at work several times since our missed opportunity. And, just to be fair, she's felt my hand in her knickers on numerous occasions.

Any form of sex at work always feels really naughty!

RE: Sex with a coworker - cueball - 23 Dec 2018 17:24

That it is! I'm loking forward to teasing her at work when I see her next. Just thinking about my fingers in her wet pussy turning her on makes me quite horny...

RE: Sex with a coworker - Running Man - 24 Dec 2018 13:29

It's making me a little randy thinking about it too.
And I don't even know her!
What is it about sex at work that is so arousing?

RE: Sex with a coworker - cueball - 29 Dec 2018 13:40

Well finally working together on Monday. I'm planning on making this girl horny and wet throughout the day. If all goes well she'll come back to my place for a good hard fucking. I'll find out if she likes to swallow...

RE: Sex with a coworker - Running Man - 29 Dec 2018 15:51

(29 Dec 2018 13:40)cueball Wrote:  Well finally working together on Monday. I'm planning on making this girl horny and wet throughout the day. If all goes well she'll come back to my place for a good hard fucking. I'll find out if she likes to swallow...
Good Luck to you my friend.
I for one hope that she likes to swallow and I feel sure that you will report it when it happens.
I'm watching this space!!!

RE: Sex with a coworker - cueball - 29 Dec 2018 18:07

I will be posting as soon as I can. Ideally she will hold my cum in her mouth then kiss me so we can both share my salty goodness!

RE: Sex with a coworker - upforitplease - 29 Dec 2018 19:10

(29 Dec 2018 18:07)cueball Wrote:  I will be posting as soon as I can. Ideally she will hold my cum in her mouth then kiss me so we can both share my salty goodness!

The "snowball"