UK Sex Forum
Question Cunnilingus and Beards - Printable Version

+- UK Sex Forum (http://www.uksexforum.co.uk/community)
+-- Forum: Sex Forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Sex Chat (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Question Cunnilingus and Beards (/thread-4786.html)

Cunnilingus and Beards - yurigagarin - 17 Dec 2018 07:08

Isn't it amazing the weird stuff that fills Yuri's head when he's sitting here 
alone on the forum !

It's a light hearted sort of question, I think the answers may prove enlightening !

If a guy has a beard does it make cunnilingus more enjoyable?

RE: Cunnilingus and Beards - Diamond123 - 17 Dec 2018 12:38

According to at least two women I know, yes it does

RE: Cunnilingus and Beards - Lady L - 17 Dec 2018 14:32

I've said before that I much prefer a fresh, clean shaven face attending to my nether regions. I'm not really a fan of seeing a bushy beard, glistening with my juices, appearing from between my legs!

However, seeing as hubby has always been clean shaven and we've been together forever, I'm struggling to remember a time when I last experienced a beardy cunning linguist. Maybe I need to update my reference data, I seem to be in a minority on here....

RE: Cunnilingus and Beards - Diamond123 - 17 Dec 2018 15:27

(17 Dec 2018 14:32)Lady L Wrote:  I've said before that I much prefer a fresh, clean shaven face attending to my nether regions. I'm not really a fan of seeing a bushy beard, glistening with my juices, appearing from between my legs!

However, seeing as hubby has always been clean shaven and we've been together forever, I'm struggling to remember a time when I last experienced a beardy cunning linguist. Maybe I need to update my reference data, I seem to be in a minority on here....

I might be something that unless you try it you don't see what extra a beard brings

Or it could be that my small sample size is an outlier; Mrs D insists on me clean shaven too but like you I don't think she's ever been locked out by a man with a beard

Might explain why that guy from The Joy Of Sex got so much action

RE: Cunnilingus and Beards - yurigagarin - 17 Dec 2018 16:30

(17 Dec 2018 14:32)Lady L Wrote:  I've said before that I much prefer a fresh, clean shaven face attending to my nether regions. I'm not really a fan of seeing a bushy beard, glistening with my juices, appearing from between my legs!

What a beautiful response to my question Lady, the first two lines of your post certainly
grabbed my attention !

And what better time to update your reference data than Christmas Eve, when Santa 
arrives outside Lady L Mansions with those boned corsets you asked him for.

Now that's a guy with a bushy beard, just right for a spot of nether region exploration
I reckon !

RE: Cunnilingus and Beards - Running Man - 18 Dec 2018 00:34

(17 Dec 2018 14:32)Lady L Wrote:  However, seeing as hubby has always been clean shaven and we've been together forever, I'm struggling to remember a time when I last experienced a beardy cunning linguist. Maybe I need to update my reference data, I seem to be in a minority on here....
Be sure to let us know when you manage to 'update your reference data' Lady.
The library may be a good place to start. I'm not quite sure how you will ask the librarian to point you to the right section though, especially if he's got a beard.

It's not quite the same Yuri but I think I'd prefer a clean shaven man sucking me off rather than Grizzly Adams.

RE: Cunnilingus and Beards - yurigagarin - 18 Dec 2018 00:46

(18 Dec 2018 00:34)Running Man Wrote:  
(17 Dec 2018 14:32)Lady L Wrote:  However, seeing as hubby has always been clean shaven and we've been together forever, I'm struggling to remember a time when I last experienced a beardy cunning linguist. Maybe I need to update my reference data, I seem to be in a minority on here....
Be sure to let us know when you manage to 'update your reference data' Lady.
The library may be a good place to start. I'm not quite sure how you will ask the librarian to point you to the right section though, especially if he's got a beard.

It's not quite the same Yuri but I think I'd prefer a clean shaven man sucking me off rather than Grizzly Adams.

Oh - the thought of Grizzly Adams "attending" to your nether regions ( as Lady L so eloquently 
put it) gave me a bit of a shudder there RM  !!