UK Sex Forum
Hubby has agreed to give & receive a B/J with another man - Printable Version

+- UK Sex Forum (http://www.uksexforum.co.uk/community)
+-- Forum: Sex Forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Sex Chat (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Hubby has agreed to give & receive a B/J with another man (/thread-4665.html)

Pages: 1 2

Hubby has agreed to give & receive a B/J with another man - Mr and Mrs - 07 Sep 2018 07:30

For a very long time now I have wanted & asked my husband to receive a blow job from another man and also to give another man a blow job,he has always refused......................until nowCheer Cheer

All I need to do now is find a man who will do it with him.Suck Suck

RE: Hubby has agreed to give & receive a B/J with another man - cueball - 08 Sep 2018 07:30

That's something I would love to help with. Could end up nice and sticky! Would you join in too?

RE: Hubby has agreed to give & receive a B/J with another man - Diamond123 - 08 Sep 2018 10:36

I'm sure you'll find someone. Not sure why he would have refused in the past. It's fun

RE: Hubby has agreed to give & receive a B/J with another man - Mr and Mrs - 08 Sep 2018 11:08

(07 Sep 2018 07:30)Mr and Mrs Wrote:  For a very long time now I have wanted & asked my husband to receive a blow job from another man and also to give another man a blow job,he has always refused......................until nowCheer Cheer

All I need to do now is find a man who will do it with him.Suck Suck
You are too far away 

RE: Hubby has agreed to give & receive a B/J with another man - Diamond123 - 08 Sep 2018 11:17

..and the open forum isn't the place to arrange this (removes moderator hat)

RE: Hubby has agreed to give & receive a B/J with another man - Mr and Mrs - 09 Sep 2018 12:03

(08 Sep 2018 11:17)Diamond123 Wrote:  ..and the open forum isn't the place to arrange this (removes moderator hat)
No worries Diamond, I was'nt arranging anything, just a bit of banter.

Nice thought though,another mans cock in my husbands mouth & his cock in another mans mouth,makes me wet just thinking about it.

RE: Hubby has agreed to give & receive a B/J with another man - Diamond123 - 09 Sep 2018 12:18

It's a common fantasy I think. And very enjoyable for all concerned

Hope you find someone

RE: Hubby has agreed to give & receive a B/J with another man - rushman1uk - 29 Dec 2018 09:24

I'm bisexual Mr & Mrs and have done that scenario often. I'm sure your husband will enjoy having cock, as well as you watching him x

RE: Hubby has agreed to give & receive a B/J with another man - mikki - 29 Dec 2018 10:01

Mmm-can't beat slipping my lips round a juicy throbbing cock and sucking/licking until he shoots his cream-gorgeous taste!

RE: Hubby has agreed to give & receive a B/J with another man - Diamond123 - 29 Dec 2018 10:45

Couldn't agree more Mikki